BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Ashley M.
Myrtle Hill Lane, Glasgow
I have been on the search for my holy grail mascara for years and i have tried A LOT of mascaras out there... this one is the best so far!

It has a thicker brush on the wand which i prefer, bit of patience needed when coating bottom lashes but it works.

I have naturally long lashes and love using this to enhance them and make them look thicker - i do apply many coats and it doesnt make my lashes clump.

There is little run and crumbles throughout the day if any! Defined would recommend
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Dear Urban Decay,
I love everything about this mascara, from the way it makes my lashes fan out, to the way it doesn't dry out. I know this mascara will be mine for a long time. I can't wait to do my makeup to have you leaving my lashes long and full
Love <3, Sarah
Aiesha B.
I sat in on an urban decay masterclass recently and I was informed that this mascara was formulated to be darker than other black mascaras, and I believe this to be true. The mascara is more on the wet side, which I believe is how it coats your lashes so well. This can be problematic as it can get on your eyeshadow during application and cause a bit of a clean up issue. It gives the appearance of long thick lashes. But in my experience it doesn't give much of a curl.
Louise P.
Salisbury
I wasn't all that impressed by this mascara. I do still use it occasionally because it isn't a terrible mascara however there is better mascaras for much less of a price. It separates out your lashes which isn't really something I look for because it gives my lashes a less voluminous look. It does lengthen them slightly and curls them a bit. Personally I wouldn't re purchase it when I run out but it's not so terrible that it just sits at the back of my drawer.
Kiera P.
Wetherby Road, Boroughbridge
This mascara was really nice and thick for your eyelashes - it never clumped on my eyelashes.

One thing I would say is that it would sometimes overflow out the bottle when you push the brush back into it.

I would buy this again but it isn't perfect.
Pippa N.
Carlton, Nottingham
I used this mascara for well over a year, repurchasing it every few months so safe to say I love it. It creates thick black lashes that look natural but can also be built up. It also doesn't transfer under the eye which can be a huge problem with many mascaras. And is not impossible to remove either. Easily a top 5 mascara for me.
Face It B.
I started with the deluxe sample from the Sephora play bag and I LOVED it. I have pretty full lashes and people are often surprised how long they are with mascara but sometimes mascaras clump on me throughout the day. This mascara dries quickly and separates lashes and gives you that huge boost to make your eyes look alive!!!
Akayrii H.
MULLUMBIMBY, NSW
I wish I could give this mascara more! But it does very little for my lashes. I have short ish lashes and I had read reviews saying it made them thicker and longer....not in my case. Although I really love the brush but the formula is quite wet I found. I bought a full sized one from Mecca Maxima for about $36 and it dried out after a few months. Apart from that I did like to use it because it was so expensive but I have other mascaras that I use instead x
Malin L.
Lindome
If you have very short lashes this won't look good, but after I've been using eyelashserum I still had this one with the rest of mt mascaras but thought I'd try it before throwing it away. WOW. It's a totally different mascara! I'm soo glad I tried it before it got thrown away!

So basically, short lashes =not really..
Long lashes = yes yes yes and oh yes!
Emily H.
Halifax, NS
I feel like mascara is kind of a personal item. Some people swear by certain mascaras and others do not like them at all. It all depends on the length of your lashes, how they curl, and how you want them to look. This mascara is a bit too dry for my liking, it also doesn’t curl my super straight lashes. I did like the amount of volume and drama it gave to my lashes though. But, by the end of the day I had little mascara flakies underneath my eye.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.