BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Frances T.
I just purchased this mascara for the first time during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty. It was on sale for $11 and I had heard so many good things about it, so I figured why not?! I have to say that I REALLY love this mascara. It is so black, which I love. It also gives great volume and length for my lashes. I have pretty good lashes, but this mascara helps give them much more drama. I think it's a great quality mascara.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I got this as a sample for my purchases at Sephora and fall in love! You only need to apply a little unless you want those dark lashes. The small tube i got as a sample lasted me so long i still have it and when i am out i will def. buy more for myself and my daughter! I love the bran itself and this stuff make yours eyes POP!
Lauren P.
Noblesville, IN
I received the travel size of this mascara in an Etsy bag. I absolutely fell in love with it an even kept the mini bottle so I wouldn't forget what the brand was for when I needed to refill it. I had heard people rave over another mascara so I decided to try it and it was a big mistake-- this one definitely takes first place! The wand is the perfect size and the mascara does not go on super wet-- it dries quickly and gives my lashes lots of curl and volume! Just purchased a new bottle today!!
Kaitlyn M.
Milton, NH
I enjoyed this mascara! I've seen a lot of mixed reviews on it so I thought I'd pick it up at my local Ulta & give it a go for myself. It was a deeep black which I enjoy, I liked the wand, & I thought it applied nicely to my lashes. Left them feeling longer & fuller. Definitely worth the price tag for me.
Elizabeth F.
Artesia , NM
I fell in love with this product when i got a free trial sample. So naturally, I went and bought it. However, soon after I realized that it was not worth the money. I wanted to use this mascara for weekends but after three or four uses it was completely flakey and dried up. This product is too expensive to last less than a month. Gives beautiful thickness and length appearance but only for about a week. Do not recommend
Halie B.
This mascara is easily one of my favorites. The mascara brush allows you to apply as much or as little mascara as you want with out getting clumpy- which makes it great for day and night make up routines. It also really helps curl my eyelashes and makes my green eyes stand out more. My high school english teacher was at the store when I was looking at it and she decided to buy it as well and we both love it, hahah.
Ashlie D.
Norman, OK
This is probably one of my favorite mascaras of all time. I have been through several tubes of it. It's a very wet VERY black formula and it coats the lashes SO well. It's one of the few mascaras that makes my lashes ultra dark and voluminous. It also does a very good job at separating the lashes. My only complaint is I feel like it dries up quickly. But I always go back to it because it is just so beautiful.
Madeline J.
Mesa, AZ
First, I love the brush on this mascara, it's so nice and big, it coats all your lashes and lifts, curls, separates, and adds volume. The formula is great, the black is so deep and rich and it lasts forever on your lashes. I've been buying this mascara for ages and I will continue to buy it. I love it, it is so fantastic.
Krystin T.
Ocala
My friend raves about this mascara so I gave it a try. Loved it for a subtle look. Does not help with volume that much but it's good for an everyday workday look. The only problem I had was that my lashes are so long it left black marks from the lashes on my upper lid right under my brows. Not sure why it transferred even after several hours of wear time. So this would be perfect for you if you don't have long lashes.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This mascara is fabulous! I love it. I received a sample size in one of my Sephora Play Beauty Box. The brush is a good shape to allow for the separation of lashes, and I would say the brush is almost fluffy - big, and sort of bushy. It also lengthens my lashes while also darkening them. I’ve never had any clumps with this, just a dark and dramatic look on my lashes. Easily one of my favorite mascaras - if not my #1! Definitely recommend!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.