BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Suzzy W.
Chanakyapuri, Delhi
I received a deluxe sample of this and for the first few uses, I thought it was an amazing mascara that really curled my lashes and gave me a dramatic look that I really liked. However, the mascara leaked out of the tube and became quite messy, which wasn't ideal. Aside from that, I thought this was a good mascara especially for night outs or when you want to achieve a dramatic, sexy look.
Ashleigh C.
I have been using this mascara for a few weeks now and think it's a great value for money. Unlike other mascaras it isn't clumpy and gives an even application to the lashes. The packaging is vary simply yet effective and very aesthetically pleasing. I would 100% buy it again.
Beatriz P.
Lima, Perú
Beat mascara from the brand. This is one of my favorite high end mascaras. It doesn't clump up and leaves my lashes looking long and fluffy and almost natural looking (but dramatic natural). Love it to death. It doesn't dry out. I alreay have a backup for when i fininsh the one i have now.
Nancy R.
Polygon, ['', '', 'Southampton
THE BEST MASCARA EVER!
If you're looking for a mascara that gives you longer, fuller lashes this is the one for you! I have short, thin lashes and struggle to find mascaras that create that 'false lash effect.' Since using Perversion I get that desired look and it lasts all day.. it may be a bit pricey for a mascara but it's 1000% worth every penny!
Aurora C.
Sioux City, IA
I definitely swear by this product! It's a holy grail of mine it doesn't clump it gives me the volume and length I'm looking for! Long lasting and I'm almost positive this is water proof because I've gone to the gym with it and it stayed on even though I got my sweat on! Definitely worth the price!
Jade G.
I love a think brush, even though the brush wasn't as big as I would usually use, you get a very good coverage of mascara.
The finish lasted all day with no flaking, the only down side is the formula dried out in the bottle within a month of use.
Erin M.
I wasn't impressed with this mascara and I heard nothing but rave reviews.  I didn't like the wand and prefer more of a rubber one like Benefit They're Real. This one also gave me raccoon eyes by the time I got home from work.  I haven't reached for it since  because of that but perhaps the formula was till too wet and it needed a little air in there to dry it down a bit to find the sweet spot with mascaras
Lindsi G.
Fredericton, NB
This might have been the very first mascara I fell in love with after getting one in an ipsy bag 3 years ago. It's such a great mascara, not clumpy super volumizing. I've been asked if I'm wearing falsies while just wearing this mascara. Amazing. I do however like the sample sizes more than the large tube. I find the bigger tubes wand is too large.
Bryoni W.
Glasgow
Really like this mascara - it is one of my go to mascaras. Lashes look fuller and hold a curl! It is easy to apply, it is long lasting and I felt it wasn't too difficult to remove, I didn't pull all my eyelashes out with it! I would and have purchased this again
Donya R.
This line the mascara and the eye liner OMG I fell in love with it as soon as I used it! I got it as a gift and it's works amazing! So easy to apply does not smudge and crack. Can't wait to get my hands on more
@Beautybymedonya
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.