BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Melissa B.
Langley
Best mascara I have found. I am obsessed with my lashes. I have really long natural lashes and I love to play up my eyes with mascara. This stuff doesn't clump, doesn't flake and lasts all day. It makes my lashes SO long and SO full. I always try to find a better mascara, but I always come back to this stuff. I recommend this to all my friends and constantly get asked what mascara I use.
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
I seriously took time out of my busy day to review this life-saving product. I got a sample of this mascara for free on my birthday (platinum perk), and as soon as I tried it I knew I had to get the real thing. I've tried many mascara's (Tarte's Light Camera Lashes, Lights Camera Flashes, etc, etc, etc.,), and nothing has even compared to the volume, separation, length and definition that this mascara gives. It applies so evenly. NONE of my lashes stick together which is saying a lot because I feel like my lashes always do. It lasts all day as well. I'm just so happy I found this mascara (bless that free sample), I will not be trying any other mascara for a long, long time, if ever. Thank you urban decay.
Molly M.
Cv2 5gd
This is my absolute favourite mascara that I've tried so far. As my eyes are quite short and extremely straight, it's so hard to make them volumised and curled even when using an eyelash curler. I've tried so many to make them stand out more, and this is the closest I've come to make them as dramatic as possible without fake lashes! I love it and will definitely keep repurchasing!
Lisa G.
Loved this product! Great formula and buildable mascara for full looking long lashes. Didn't clump very easily. My only issue with this product was the price and the tubing. Piece did end up breaking off easily and it made it hard to clear off excess product from the brush so pricing was not the best for that. Otherwise I would recommend this product it's a great mascara!
Louise H.
waterford
Perversion is the only mascara I wear because it does everything I want a mascara to do. It colors my lashes a lovely deep black, it adds volume and it stays on all day and night. Plus is does not flake, nor does it smudge off and end up giving me raccoon eyes. My lashes are a decent length but look and this mascara paints my nearly invisible tips so perfectly that I end up looking like I'm wearing false lashes. It's a fantastic product!
Theluxlifex A.
Sydney
The end result was great with this mascara, however I do feel that  it didn't last very long and dried out quite quickly compared to other mascaras and lasted around only 2 or 3 months. I use to use this product every day and I loved using it but was quite pricey (I paid around 20euros so $35.00 AUD) for something that lasted me a very short period of time.
Jemma G.
Sale, Cheshire
Not sure how I feel about this mascara. I don't hate it or anything but it just doesn't stand out and is not one i grab for even why its more pricey. It is lengthening and gives volume but you can get better for less. If you want a good value mascara go for a drugstore one that has good reviews over this!
Georgina N.
I got a sample of this and I must say, it is a very good little mascara. I love the brush on this as it coats every lash and separates them well. It keeps a lovely amount of volume although the same problem as the Too Faced one, it dries out pretty quickly. To be fair, I did have a sample size so that could be the reason why it did dry up so quickly so I can hold that against the product.
Ravneet B.
one of the best marcara's i've used! this makes my lashes so long and curled. I use this almost everyday and it lasts the whole day. It makes lashes look volumized and so long. I bought this from sephora and i have repurchased it ever since. Great mascara!!
Ravleen K.
Even though this is a pretty good mascara, it's not the best one I have tried. It's long lasting, lengthening and smudge proof. It dries fairly quickly and gives an okay volume but it's nothing special. Especially for the price! I much rather prefer tarte's lights camera lashes or even too faced's better than sex. Even some drugstore mascaras are on par with this.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.