BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Kayleigh D.
I love this mascara so much, it makes my lashes look amazing but it does make my eyes water in the summer so can only wear this in the winter.

I would recommend 100%
Lisa B.
This mascara is quite expensive but it is totally worth it. It just looks as if I wore fake lashes. The length of my lashes increases extremely and still it looks very natural.
Lucy C.
I tried this in a sample size and absolutely fell in love with it. So much so that I put it straight on my Christmas list and was over the moon when I received it from my husband
Mannylee M.
I love this mascara when it is kinda dry. I just don’t like the fact that i draws my lashes down rather than helping it to stay curled and up. It easily smudges.
Nour M.
First off, I love the brush on this mascara. I'm all about a larger brush, and this one behaves so well. It deposits mascara evenly on my lashes and not at all on my eyelids. Also, the color really is as richly black as described. And finally, here's a mascara that you can open and love immediately without having to wait a week for it to dry out some (that is, if you prefer drier formulas like I do). After one coat, I could tell that Perversion definitely added length, and I love how rich the black color is. However, I didn't notice too much in the way of volume increase.
Now I don't normally wear two coats of mascara, but with Perversion, the second coat actually made a difference without going clumpy. It was with this second coat that I got the volume along with the length. I'm very pleased and impressed with the amount of separation the brush offers, even with added coats.
Rebekah C.
Preston
I recently got this for my birthday present and this mascara is brilliant, it made my lashes longer and volumised! I would definitely recommend and repurchase again.
Gabriella A.
kingston
I can’t leave the house without my mascara, I depend on a no smudge mascara to last me throughout the day and this does just that. I’m not disappointed and would buy again! Love the length it gives.
Tiffany L.
I got this mascara as a part of a Sephora holiday mascara set and it has been a nice addition to my collection. The only reason I give it a "4" is because I have others that I absolutely love. This mascara is easy to use and the wand applies evenly across the lashes. The separation you get from the wand is nice, but application on round one is fairly thin. That being said, this is an easy mascara to layer with multiple coats. From my experience, you do get the big, bold, black lashes that every girl wants for a dramatic look. After application, drying is pretty quick and you lashes stay fairly soft. You can run a second coat and not feel like you are caking it on. The one thing that could be added to make it a "5" in my book is a waterproof element. That being said, this is a wonderful mascara and not terribly over priced. Around $20 is pretty good for this mascara.
Metinee A.
Reading, ['', '', '']
Gotta be careful with it because the brush is quite big so it can get a bit messy BUT, if you can deal with that this mascara is incredible. My eyelashes are petty long anyway so I can get away with using any old mascara really and I always used to buy cheap ones, then I got a free sample of this and now I cant go back. I had to buy it, and now I'm on my third tube. It may not be waterproof but it is long wearing, it does everything, length, curl, volume, and the formula glides straight on so so it applies super quickly and can be built up easily without looking clumpy. You know when you get mascaras that just dont do it for you unless you keep layering it up and it takes you forever to get what you want out of it, and if you go a bit overboard your eyelashes get clumpy and stumpy? Not this one
~A💋 A.
Windsor, ON
I use this masacara for when i use my fake lashes! The reason why is it is so thick sometimes your lashes clump and personally i hate that but this mascara does give a long natural look
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.