BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Taslima A.
London
I love how this mascara looks on my lashes, it seperates it perfectly and elongates it more when you add a second coat. It is so black and gorgeous and it smells amazing.
Emma R.
Toronto, ON
I am OBSESSED with the Perversion Mascara. I got it as a Sephora beauty insider as a sample years ago, and have been hooked. It makes my lashes very long and thick, and doesn't flake off the way that other mascaras tend to do. It is a product I always have in my makeup bag.
Amber S.
Whitburn , West Lothian
This is such a good formula ! It lengthens your eyelashes and makes them look great! Not only that it separates them so they’re not all clumpy ! The only thing I would say is the brush is a bit big ! But apart from that it’s a good one !
Helen L.
Leicester
This is one of the nicest mascaras I have ever used ... the application is so smooth and the formula really does feel as if it’s caring for your lashes ... so important!
Gave my lashes such a good length and thickness after trying this mascara I will never use another one again
Priya L.
Hounslow, ['', '', '']
My favourite mascara ever. Wet enough to coat each lash but not so dry that it results in clumps. My lashes honestly look longer, thicker and more curled with this mascara. I don't use any other! Pricey but lasts so long and works so well for me. Love the sleek packaging too!
Malak D.
Mascara is best ever especially she's matte one she's a lightweight fpr sure and she's pros fit me she's proo one it also easy to apply btw i want to recommend it agan for sure i'd like it soo much , no thanks on duty and thanks to this app ❤️ especially #MyBeautyAwards
Danielle H.
England
Takes too long to dry but it’s the mascara I use the most. I’ve had it for ages and there is still a lot left. Sometimes you do need to wipe it on a piece of tissue as it has lumps of product on the brush.
Lauren S.
I’ve been using this mascara for just over a year now and it’s so good. I’m on the same bottle and I use it every day - that’s how long it lasts and it hasn’t even dried up at all. It doesn’t make my lashes look clumpy and it dries really quickly so you don’t end up making a mess on the top of your eyelids.
Brooke P.
I love this mascara! It gives my lashes a fluffy but dramatic effect if that makes sense. It builds up without getting clumpy and it keeps my lashes lifted all day! Only thing I have noticed is that the formula dries up, so I only get a good 2 months out of it.
Mekayla M.
I absolutely love this mascara it’s gives you long and wispy lashes and I am in love!!! You don’t need to apply lots of mascara for it to look beautiful. You can’t keep it for a long time tho or it will start to clump up, but I would definitely buy this again.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.