BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Nina B.
Whitehaven, Whitehaven
While this mascara is very pigmented and lengthening. It does irritate my eyes on occasion to the point I usually take me Makeup off. It was my first time using and it did impress me with the price especially on the bundle pack! Overall I would recommend but not for everyday use as the irritation may occur.
Kiri G.
Grafton
This is hands down the best mascara I have ever used. It makes my lashes just pop, it adds curl, length and definition all in one, this mascara is honestly amazing! Best of all it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. My one gripe is it's not waterproof and does have a tendency to smudge a little.
Victoria C.
I love Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - it’s my go to mascara if I’m going out or want dramatic lashes! It’s super black and really heavily thickens lashes. It lengthens them too. It lasts well without crumbling or smudging.
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
Ii received a sample of this and I quite liked it. I really like the brush, it’s full and soft and really combs through lashes beautifully. It’s very dark and dramatic.
Ashley S.
London
The only mascara I’ve found doesn’t make my eyelashes clumpy and spidery. Easy to apply wand and plenty of product. A bit pricey but expected from a high end beauty product. Packaged nicely and fit for purpose.
Joy A.
Furn El chebak, Beirut
I do not think this mascara is worth the price, the packaging is super sleek and nice but the formula is disappointing: it does not offer volume or length to my lashes.
I do enjoy using it for my lower lashes, and it does not make my lashes look clumpy
However, i won’t re-purchase this product!
Valentina F.
It dries out quickly and it goes on thinly. i like to be able to be one or two coats and be ready to walk out the door. With this mascara i need at least 3 to 4 even 5 on somedays.
EmmaLouise' H.
Maidenhead
I love this mascara gives the full look 👀. It is quite expensive though, only downfall. I tend to use this after I use a lighter mascara to achieve the fuller look.
Nicolette T.
Robina, Queensland
I picked up the smaller travel size of this mascara and was BLOWN away - the brush creases a fan effect on your lashes providing them with volume and length. The formula is creamy and doesn't ball up or clump. I would buy this again and recommend this to anyone looking for a new mascara
louu🌾 C.
Cambridge
Cannot get over how amazing this mascara is! This is by far my favourite mascara to use! The wand isn’t plastic so isn’t going to scratch your eyes if you get too close. Instead the hair bristles makes it better to de clump lashes and to build extra volume, perfect for a night out!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.