BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca H.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Best mascara I’ve ever used, i always swore by benefit roller lash but I bought this on a whim and I loved it and never gone back. This brush is very big but I think that makes it better to apply it goes on quick and smooth no clumps!
Kay P.
Melbourne
Absolutely amazing!! Makes my lashes look gorgeous and so long, with only 2 coats!! Use it every day and it doesn’t let me down. Not to mention the brush has such a nice applicator! Would recommend to anyone and everyone. #giftcrush
Keely H.
The colour in this mascara is great as well as the length it gives your lashes but for me I found it did nothing for volume which is disappointing. I find myself only reaching for this product to layer on top of another mascara.
Eden P.
Langley Moor, Durham
I think I’ll always go back to this mascara as it’s my all time favourite! received it as a sample at first and ended up re purchasing, goes on so well, doesn’t clump and has a good staying power, would recommend to anyone!
Leesa V.
newtownards, down
This
Mascara is amazing it lifted my eyelashes up and made the most any mascara could with my short thin eyelashes. Nice packaging and reasonable price as it’s urban decay. Definitely buy again. One of my favs at the moment.
Jenn D.
Perversion is one of my alternative mascaras for when I want a slightly less dramatic look.
It applies smoothly and easily. Although i did originally purchase it to see if it could complete with 'They're Real', it unfortunately couldn't. Still a great product though!
Daylene W.
Hinton, AB
I used this with the Subversion primer & liked it. It’s not my favourite mascara though, as I found it a bit clumpy & it went on too thick, even after I removed some of the product from the brush. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Lauren G.
Torquay
I've been using this mascara for years and I swear by it. I'm a scuba diver so I spend a lot of time in the water, this is the first mascara I have found that does not smudge or run while under the water. I love it
Victoria S.
Edmonton
I recently got this mascara as a sephora reward and so far I am impressed by it. It gives a nice amount of volume and length without clumping. So far I haven’t had issues with flaking either and it seems to last all day.
Naomi J.
Ponesfield road , Lichfield staffs
I love this mascara it thickens my lashes and coats every strand giving them that dark fluttery look, my one criticism is that it does dry quickly but once that happened for me it was probably ready to throw out anyway.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.