BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

G I.
Staffordshire
I had this as a sample with another order but have already bought another full sized one. The brush is thick but doesn’t leave the lashes clumpy. I definitely prefer this to the benefit mascara that everyone raves about.
Valérie L.
Gatineau, QC
I got it from a gift from sephora and omg im in love nice application it doest pact on the lashes the packaging is quite simple long lasting no need for 10 layers haha totally recommend it and ill buy the full size soon
Cammy D.
La perfección toma cuerpo en una mascara, tiene la cualidad de dejar las pestañas bastante naturales, es facil de lavar, el empaque es bastante atractivo. En definitiva no se puede pedir más de una mascara de pestañas💕
Ambar V.
dunedin, FL
Es buenisima, realmente cumple lo que dice, te alarga muchisimo las pestañas y las hace ver mas pobladas porque es un color super intenso. El cepillo me gusta porque me permite separar cada pelito. La recomiendo
Sam B.
Bispham, Blackpool
Bigger, badder and bolder. I love everything about this mascara, from the packaging to the formula. It's a very chunky tube in an almost purple gun metal colour. Very easy to hold. The wand again is chunky and gives you defined lashes but they are so thick! If I want a dramatic look and thick lashes, this is my go to mascara. There was no clumping though. I had real thick, black lashes and they looked long. There was no transfer either with this.
Ella O.
I don’t really like this mascara. It adds length but I makes my lashes look thin and weird. It’s flakes off easily and transfers easily throughout the day. I love the packaging but the product just isn’t good enough.
Katja M.
Calgary, AB
Some wouldn't like the fact that this mascara is messy but I personally am a fan of the "never slept" look. This mascara is perfect for that. I'm sure if someone took the time thus mascara could be tamed but I love it.
Kelsa D.
Regina
Looove this mascara, its my holy grail. Its lengthening and makes your lashes appear more full without clumping too much. It separates my lashes nicely and doesn’t smudge or transfer. Would definitely recommend!
Cathy S.
Belfast , Antrim
I'm fortunate to have good eyelashes so I love a mascara that really shows them off! This Urban Decay mascara was a total hit. It's not clumpy, it's buildable, can go from day to night look with an additional application - really was super impressed. It was my first purchase of this product but I definitely would buy it again. Similar price to other mascaras, but in myopnion it's definitely worth the money.
Vashti B.
I've only tried this one time, without hearing much about it. I bought the mini version because I usually do that to try out new formulas and I fell in love. It is soooo good. One of my top 3 mascaras.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.