BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Patricia I.
Received this in a holiday pack. This mascara is my go to. I carry it just about anywhere. It's just what everyone needs it adds length. Not tacky. It's my first one and its lasted so long. I would record not to every person I know.
Annabelle J.
I’ve been using this mascara for years now and I still love it! It gives me lashes such a boost and a gorgeous curl that I live for! I love that you can build the product on your lashes so you can distinguish between a day look and a night look.
Lili C.
I have been using this mascara for a few months and I really like it! The only downside and reason why I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I find it to be a bit clumpy but if i take a spooly it will take the clumps out and even out the mascara. Other than that I find this mascara really lengthens my short asian lashes. I wore this while I was hanging out with my friend and she mentioned how my lashes looked alot longer and I told her that I was using this mascara.
Nichole W.
Middle Sackville , NS
I’ve tried many mascaras over time, and I find so many of the newer versions, that may have a great product, use very strange brushes. I really prefer a more classic mascara wand, and the Urban Decay Perversion has it! The product itself I also find great, lengthens my lashes without clumping, my lashes are fairly long to begin with, so I only need one coat. Also because of the super black colour, it makes my eyes pop. I love it, would recommend to anyone!
Jenna E.
Redcar, Cleveland
This mascara I got free in a pack at my local counter and I was pleasantly surprised! It isn’t too wet of a formulation so it dried pretty quick on my lashes which I like and I felt it volumised my lashes a lot without having to layer the mascara loads! I don’t know the price of this but it’s something I would definitely look into buying again! My sample size was smaller than the full size you would buy and has last me ages so I’m more than happy to purchase again!
Alana💙 P.
Dundee
I really like this mascara, it was the first high end one I bought and it took a long time to decide since it was more expensive. Worth the money and it gives such volume and some length. I like a clumpy lash and I still enjoy the mascara even now it’s dried a bit.
Grace J.
This mascara is one of the best I have ever tried! I got the small version, it wasn’t clumpy, and made me lashes super long. Easy to remove and doesn’t smudge much either. A bit on the pricey side but otherwise, really good.
Kat I.
Darguina
The only think that i can not live the house with out him its mascara even if i was wear no make on that aa little bit of mascara can replace my all make up so this product here just a good one to not put any thing just macara and concealer and i am good to go out ..... i recommande you must all have one of this wenderful product 💕💕😍😍
Léa R.
My one and only. I’ve tried a thousand and this one is my go-to ever since I’ve discovered it. I use it on top of the Subversion lash primer from Urban Decay as well and it just transforms my face : my lashes are just double the size and triple the length with this combo. Have been on this for a decade and I wouldn’t change a thing !! Currently have twi of these at home, like you know, in case I would need a backup... or help a friend 😉
Jude M.
Prospect court , Omagh
This is by far my favourite mascara, it lasts forever and it seems to be the only mascara that stays on my eyelashes, it doesn’t transfer under my eyelashes and dries pretty quick! I live that it is properly black aswell
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.