BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
Ii received a sample of this and I quite liked it. I really like the brush, it’s full and soft and really combs through lashes beautifully. It’s very dark and dramatic.
Joy A.
Furn El chebak, Beirut
I do not think this mascara is worth the price, the packaging is super sleek and nice but the formula is disappointing: it does not offer volume or length to my lashes.
I do enjoy using it for my lower lashes, and it does not make my lashes look clumpy
However, i won’t re-purchase this product!
Valentina F.
It dries out quickly and it goes on thinly. i like to be able to be one or two coats and be ready to walk out the door. With this mascara i need at least 3 to 4 even 5 on somedays.
Nicolette T.
Robina, Queensland
I picked up the smaller travel size of this mascara and was BLOWN away - the brush creases a fan effect on your lashes providing them with volume and length. The formula is creamy and doesn't ball up or clump. I would buy this again and recommend this to anyone looking for a new mascara
EmmaLouise' H.
Maidenhead
I love this mascara gives the full look 👀. It is quite expensive though, only downfall. I tend to use this after I use a lighter mascara to achieve the fuller look.
Christine B.
Manila
I love this mascara ! It helps your lashes to be long amd this product help to volumize and gets your lashes more black than it was and i just love this product!
louu🌾 C.
Cambridge
Cannot get over how amazing this mascara is! This is by far my favourite mascara to use! The wand isn’t plastic so isn’t going to scratch your eyes if you get too close. Instead the hair bristles makes it better to de clump lashes and to build extra volume, perfect for a night out!
Emma R.
Toronto, ON
I am OBSESSED with the Perversion Mascara. I got it as a Sephora beauty insider as a sample years ago, and have been hooked. It makes my lashes very long and thick, and doesn't flake off the way that other mascaras tend to do. It is a product I always have in my makeup bag.
Taslima A.
London
I love how this mascara looks on my lashes, it seperates it perfectly and elongates it more when you add a second coat. It is so black and gorgeous and it smells amazing.
Amber S.
Whitburn , West Lothian
This is such a good formula ! It lengthens your eyelashes and makes them look great! Not only that it separates them so they’re not all clumpy ! The only thing I would say is the brush is a bit big ! But apart from that it’s a good one !
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.