BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Tabitha H.
Manchester
I was sent a sample of this product in a monthly subscription box and I really loved it! It has lasted me a long time and really gives the lashes a full voluminous effect. The only problem is that it runs quite easily, I was in the rain for a few moments and all of my mascara ran which doesn't normally happen to me.
Alisha B.
Alton
Amazing mascara! one of my favourites. quite pricey but nice packaging and lasts a long time. Colour is nice and makes your lashes very long and curly! Would recommend to others!
Charlotte A.
West Lothian
tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15  I have always wanted to try this product heard from friends it’s good but have never actually bought it because of money but maybe one day
Jade T.
Silver Bell Way, Lanark
This mascara is great as it gives your eyelashes volume and length! The applicator is great and the mascara itself is a good formula. The only downside is that it can occasionally be quite clumpy but other than that it’s great.
Azal H.
North Vancouver, BC
I love this mascara so much!!! It adds so much volume to my eyelashes and it makes them so much thicker! It doesn’t clump up very much at all and it works very very well!!
Amelia G.
Norwich, Norwich
I really like this mascara, after getting a miniature from a beauty convention and trying it i had to buy the full product and its even better than the mini. The wand makes it really easy to get even into the innermost corners of the eye and lift all the lashes, and the formula means that it lasts all day and looks soooo good.
Brett K.
Wakaw, SK
Nice mascara I like the wand as it is small and gets into the corners really well. It does get clumpy and find too much product pulls up so you might find yourself wiping excess mascara off the wand. Gives lashes a nice lift without clumping the lashes together. Does smudge a bit under the eye throughout the day but it doesn't flake
Nina B.
Whitehaven, Whitehaven
While this mascara is very pigmented and lengthening. It does irritate my eyes on occasion to the point I usually take me Makeup off. It was my first time using and it did impress me with the price especially on the bundle pack! Overall I would recommend but not for everyday use as the irritation may occur.
Katie L.
Dublin, Ireland
There are not enough words in the English language to explain how much I love this mascara. It's matte black which I love. Everytime I use it, people think I am wearing fake lashes. I can't fault this at all. I have used it for about a year now as I got it as part of a palette but I'll buy it separately when it's finished. Go buy it, I can't see you regretting it.
Victoria C.
Beverley Crescent , Grimsby
I love Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - it’s my go to mascara if I’m going out or want dramatic lashes! It’s super black and really heavily thickens lashes. It lengthens them too. It lasts well without crumbling or smudging.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.