BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Ae M.
Southampton
I am so happy I found this mascara, it smudges quite easily but I like that because for me the most important thing when choosing a mascara is that it is easy to remove. This one comes right off with gentle eye makeup remover but it doesnt go all over my face by the end of the day. And of course, my eye lashes look great! And the brusg is sooo soft and gentle, its the perfect mascara (for me at least)
Marypaz C.
Mckinney
En realidad, esta mascara no me fascinó. Me parece que tiene una buena fórmula, pero su mayor problema es el cepillo y se podría decir que el contenedor. El problema en esta mascara es que el cepillito deja demasiado producto, al punto de dejar las pestañas demasiado mojadas. Se siente pesada. Tal vez con un mejor contenedor que quite el exceso de producto del cepillo, estaría excelente.
Goda S.
London
I dont even know where to start.. oh my god! I love love love this product and I genuinely believe that it is the best mascara out there ! I bought this for the first time roughly 2/3 years ago and have fallen in love ever since.
although the mascara (urban decay perversion mascara) may seem to be a bit more on the pricier side, selling in stores and online at roughly £20 +- it is completely worth buying it as the product lasts a while. The wand is relatively big and so it was a bit difficult at first to use and took some time to get used to but it is definitely a high-tech brush which latches on to the lashes very well to build, separate and define your lashes. The creamy texture of the product glides on effortlessly (however gets a big harder once the product is close to finishing). It costs every lash with extremely dark pigment without leaving them clumpy. I’m also pretty sure that the product contains proteins and honey extract to stimulate growth leaving the lashes nice and fresh. This mascara leaves ur lashes noticeably fuller, thicker and darker!!!! Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Jacqueline C.
Toronto
My faaaaaav mascara! I’ve tried it head to head against all my other mascaras and samples (I get all the Sephora Lash Stash kits) and this one gets the darkest, longest, and thickest with the least effort. It is creamy, coats the lashes easily, never feels dry or flaky, and builds with extra coats beautifully. Absolutely no clumps, even with 3 coats. Nice brush easily covers every eyelash, unlike some of the thick/fat/packed brushes that feel like they can’t get between any of my lashes and just brush against the bottom surface of them, not depositing any product. Does not irritate my eyes and contacts or flake into my eyes. For best results (with this or any creamy mascara!) finish with a waterproof top coat like Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat, ULTA Raincoat Waterproof Mascara Topcoat, or bareMinerals Locked & Coated Waterproof Lash Topcoat - I never wear mascara without one of these!
Abby S.
This was one the first high-end mascara I ever bought, and I love how black the mascara is, as it makes my eye colour really stand out, and you only need one coat. However, if you use the slightest bit too much, your lashes will get clumpy and ruin your eye makeup. I find myself needing more than one coat too get my lashes to a length that I want them, but then they get clumpy. I’ve started using this mascara as a base coat, then applying a completely different mascara on top to get length. That being said, it isn’t a cheap mascara so if you’re only looking for one mascara to do the job, this probably won’t work as well as some other mascaras out there. It does have a very long wear and doesn’t flake or run. If you have naturally long eyelashes unlike me, you should try this mascara as you only need one coat to get your lashes coated and it’s super long wearing.
Pamela G.
London
Ah yes, the great Perversion. It continues to be my top two mascaras for a fourth year now.
Love the brush. It gives you amazing volume and length!
Personally, I think it’s he best mascara on the market.
The only thing I’d advice, but that’s for every mascara there. Buy travel size. The tube lasts for less time but it’s still fresh and perfectly wet in the end as in the beginning which the full tube doesn’t do.
Souna S.
lebanon
So intense you might need a safe word, Perversion glides on and gets you sexy in one stroke. (Yet it won't quit until you say when.)

Like a second skin, Urban Decay's ultra-creamy, lengthening, volumizing formula coats each lash with triple-black pigments and a deeply nourishing ingredient blend - for bigger, blacker, badder lashes. It's sick how black it is...the purest, deepest, most intense black color imaginable.
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
Not the best mascara I have ever used. When you first put it on it looks lovely (for a few hours) and then it starts to crisp off and go all over my face! To be honest I would say save your money and get a drugstore mascara! I would not recommend and I would not repurchase unfortunately
Charlotte R.
Mcmasterville, QC
This is a really nice mascara. It thickens, lengthens, is totally buildable. The pigment is intense and saturated all your lashes. The only con is that because it’s a very wet formula I find it gets messy, fast. I always have cleanup to do after using this whereas I have some that perform just as well (ysl babydoll, roller lash benefit) without the lid mess. It’s still one of my favourites though!
Kirsty H.
Bridge Street, Barnsley
I'm on the fence.
This mascara has quite a large wand which I like for coating my lashes quickly. It doesn't feel heavy when applied.
I have very long natural lashes and I find this mascara can go a little spidery if not applied well. It also seemed to crumble after wearing for a long day.
It does remove really well though and I do quite like the formula, I just don't think I'd buy it again.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.