BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Ana P.
This mascara is just okay in my opinion (I've tried many better ones).  It's not the best mascara out there, but it's better than some of the other ones that you can find in Sephora (TF Better than Sex mascara, for example). It does a good job at lengthening the lashes and separating them. I didn't see too much volumizing - which is what I'm really after. I appreciated that it didn't clump or left black dots on my cheeks. I won't be repurchasing this one however - it's just too average.
Poppy D.
Merseyside , Liverpool
I used to love this mascara, but I’m on my second purchase now and I don’t feel it’s as good as it used to be. Maybe the formula has changed or I’ve just tired better mascaras now. I feel like it extends your lashes nicely but feels heavy on the eyes. The mascara feels watery and gets everywhere.
Jordann W.
Hazelton
I love how black and soft your lashes are after using it. It was my favourite mascara for a while but have since moved on. Still a great one. Doesn’t leave smudges and your lashes are soft not crunchy which I love. Kind of a moussey texture.
Avery W.
Newmarket , ON
LOVE LOVE LOVE !! I’ve always wanted the fake eye lash look but I’m allergic to the glue! This mascara helped me achieve that look without my eyelashes feeling heavy ! I would recommend this to everyone and I will continue to purchase it !
Mili J.
Toronto, ON
I was super excited to try this mascara because I love Urban decay. I sadly both love and hate this formula. I have ver long lashes but they need some lift/curl and I also like a little volume. This mascara accomplished all those things but the formula is almost too wet. Even though it dries I find that after a few hours it has smudged on my under eyes giving me the appearance of dark circles. It’s almost too inky. I’d suggest this for someone who can get away with maybe one coat and also someone with larger eyes maybe so the smudging doesn’t happen.
Grace F.
Nursery close, Stockport
Love this product, the large brush is the style I love with mascara. Have bought several times. Only issue is it falls out onto my under eye, especially in my outer corners so I have now moved on to find a mascara that doesn’t do this.
Patricia I.
Received this in a holiday pack. This mascara is my go to. I carry it just about anywhere. It's just what everyone needs it adds length. Not tacky. It's my first one and its lasted so long. I would record not to every person I know.
Annabelle J.
I’ve been using this mascara for years now and I still love it! It gives me lashes such a boost and a gorgeous curl that I live for! I love that you can build the product on your lashes so you can distinguish between a day look and a night look.
Lili C.
I have been using this mascara for a few months and I really like it! The only downside and reason why I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I find it to be a bit clumpy but if i take a spooly it will take the clumps out and even out the mascara. Other than that I find this mascara really lengthens my short asian lashes. I wore this while I was hanging out with my friend and she mentioned how my lashes looked alot longer and I told her that I was using this mascara.
Nichole W.
Middle Sackville , NS
I’ve tried many mascaras over time, and I find so many of the newer versions, that may have a great product, use very strange brushes. I really prefer a more classic mascara wand, and the Urban Decay Perversion has it! The product itself I also find great, lengthens my lashes without clumping, my lashes are fairly long to begin with, so I only need one coat. Also because of the super black colour, it makes my eyes pop. I love it, would recommend to anyone!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.