BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Barbara H.
I’m obsessed with this mascara because it applies so well. I have smaller, dark brown eyes and this brings out my eyes so much more. I apply a few layers so that my lashes look fuller, especially if I’m not wearing falsies. I only have a travel size of this, and it was kind of pricey for the size, but it is worth the price.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my go to mascara. I love this I have nothing bad to say about this product. I love how big the wand is.
Makenzie H.
Vancouver
This mascara goes on thick! I have really short lashes and this made them look awesome and long! If you like the semi clumpy look this is great for that. Only complaint is the brush is so big it can get messy.
Hannah H.
This mascara darkens my lashes and makes them bolder. I use this mascara almost every day. I recommend this to everyone because it makes your lashes look so amazing!
Victoria L.
Redondo Beach , CA
Not a huge fan. I didn’t like the spooly, and it didn’t build how I like my lashes to look. Easy to apply just not very good product. I don’t think I’ll use it again.
Desiree P.
Longmont
This mascara is a good choice for anyone wanting volume. I found the formula to be very thick though so it could be very clumpy.
Cortney L.
This is my favorite mascara to date. It doesn't leave my lashes clumpy, it isn't super wet like other mascaras, it lengthens my bottoms lashes & separates them nicely. This product also doesn't transfer on me.
🦄🌈 B.
North Olmsted
This mascara is just okay. It makes my lashes really dark but it doesn’t add any length. I’ve definitely tried brands I like more.
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
This mascara makes my lashes literally pop! It gives them the lift and volume that I need on an every day basis
Alexandria K.
This is the only mascara I buy. I love it. It applies well and lasts all day. It only takes a few strokes to get my eyelashes looking the way I want them to. A perfect mixture of full and length.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.