BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
I was first sent a small sample of this product. I liked how it gave me thick lashes after just a few applications. After using this product for awhile I decided to go buy the full size version and I am very happy that I did. This mascara does such a good job of building up to thick lashes that look like falsies.
Nawal G.
Hoover, AL
I love mascara it is one of my absolute favorite beauty products and this one in particular is pretty great! It is extremely black glides on smoothly and does not clump when you add multiple coats. I recently went to an Urban Decay master class and they talked about this mascara and it is supposed to help with growth and care of lashes as it has vitamins infused into the mascara I'm all for products that work and are good for you!
Chloe G.
I absolutely love Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and I use it on a daily basis! I had been using a different product for many years before during a make-up application the make-up artist used this product, let's just say I was instantly hooked! I went out to Ulta the next day and bought my own! The product is a very reasonable price, I have not used any other mascara brands since finding this one! Highly recommend getting!
Sarah M.
This mascara is super black but does literally nothing for my lashes. I usually love and can work with any mascara that has real bristle wand, but no matter how many coats of this I put on it just did nothing. I have really long and thick lashes naturally but this still didn't make my lashes look great.
Shelby B.
I received the small tube as a birthday sample from ULTA and immediately fell in love. After attacking the small tube, I went back and purchased two more. My lashes looked longer, fuller and darker all without me needing to apply SO many coats, or needing an additional waterproof layer on top. Long wear, great wand but sometimes struggled with lower lashes without smudging on my face.
Perfect and I'm seriously buying again.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I got this as a sample for my purchases at Sephora and fall in love! You only need to apply a little unless you want those dark lashes. The small tube i got as a sample lasted me so long i still have it and when i am out i will def. buy more for myself and my daughter! I love the bran itself and this stuff make yours eyes POP!
Frances T.
I just purchased this mascara for the first time during the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty. It was on sale for $11 and I had heard so many good things about it, so I figured why not?! I have to say that I REALLY love this mascara. It is so black, which I love. It also gives great volume and length for my lashes. I have pretty good lashes, but this mascara helps give them much more drama. I think it's a great quality mascara.
Victoria J.
Perversion is a mascara I feel is perfect for blending my lashes in with my falsies. It's super black and the brush is soft enough not to move my lashes while coating them. I've purchased the travel size in the past, but I'm ready for a full size tube now.
Lauren P.
Noblesville, IN
I received the travel size of this mascara in an Etsy bag. I absolutely fell in love with it an even kept the mini bottle so I wouldn't forget what the brand was for when I needed to refill it. I had heard people rave over another mascara so I decided to try it and it was a big mistake-- this one definitely takes first place! The wand is the perfect size and the mascara does not go on super wet-- it dries quickly and gives my lashes lots of curl and volume! Just purchased a new bottle today!!
Halie B.
This mascara is easily one of my favorites. The mascara brush allows you to apply as much or as little mascara as you want with out getting clumpy- which makes it great for day and night make up routines. It also really helps curl my eyelashes and makes my green eyes stand out more. My high school english teacher was at the store when I was looking at it and she decided to buy it as well and we both love it, hahah.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.