BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Lindsey B.
I love the depth and color of this mascara, however it tends to become flaky after a very short time using it.
I've resorted to only buying the travel sized tubes to avoid this!
Jayne H.
Eden Prairie
Great mascara! love it and it is totally worth the price, would recommend it to anyone who is looking for thick lashes
Robin O.
Overall good mascara. It is buildable and stays put. Easy enough to come off. The brush is ok but not my favorite.
Cheyenne M.
Brookville , IN
This was my first high end mascara and I absolutely love it! It always applies so nice and doesn’t come out cakey
Bailey D.
Eau Claire
I liked this one better than the other UD one I tried. This was longer lasting and did not flake off during the day. But was a bit pricy.
Heather K.
Midlothian, VA
Love this in conjunction with the perversion eyeliner. It definitely makes me feel confident and sexy.
Lauren B.
Kent
This mascara is amazing! Stop buying drug store makeup and take a chance on this well priced make up piece! It makes my lashes so long and thick, it looks like I’m wearing lash extensions...try it out!
Echo R.
Trenton, ME
I got this mascara as a sample from Sephora and I love it, I have little lashes and this gives it a nice pigmented black length and volume it’s a great applicator and I’m definitely going to get it in a Full-size because I love this product
Cinthya A.
Fort Myers
I love this mascara! It leaves my eyelashes long and voluminous. It is perfect for anyone that like that glamorous look. I wear this alone. A must try!!
Isabella L.
Charleston
I love this mascara It makes your eyelashes look so long and pretty I just wish they made one in waterproof cause my eyes water but other than that it still stays on really well
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.