BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Abbey G.
Lexington
My favorite mascara, over and over again.  My sister got a makeover at Sephora years ago and was sold this mascara, it is the only mascara she uses still and it has been 3 years.  The same goes for me.  Urban Decay does need to reconsider the ink used to print on the bottle as it can literally be wiped away with makeup remover wipes.  The formula/brush combo stretches my short straight lashes til the almost touch my brows in 3 coats or less!
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Love how my eyelashes turned out so full and with volume. Did not clump at all, separated my lashes individually. After wear it felt lightweight like I wasn't wearing mascara and gave a really flattering feel! Would be buying again for sure! Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
this is a decent mascara, maybe mines just old.. i felt like it gave me pretty lashes, but i wasnt blown away by it. I like that it wasnt a super wet formula so i didnt have to wait too long for it to dry, i didnt have horrible transferring issues, and it didn't flake. I would get this again, but like i said it's just a good mascara, nothing amazing though in my opinion..i have short stubby lackluster lashes, and though it made them very dark which i liked, it didnt give me stand out lashes.
Colleen H.
Lorain, OH
I received a sample of this mascara but considering that I'm a creature of habit and only like my maybelline...i decided to try this after I bought 2 maybelline great lash and they were so watery I couldn't use it. This has absolutely been a wonderful surprise. I love the coverage and the length it gives my lashes. The best part is I've had no clumping. I dont usually buy high end makeup but I would spend the extra money knowing I'm getting what I paid for.
Destin H.
Greenville, SC
My hold grail mascara! This products gives amazing volume and length to my lashes. I have been using this product for the past year and I haven't found any other mascara that measures up. It is great for giving a dramatic look but also a natural look for more casual days. It does get a little clumpy towards the end of the tube but I found that putting a few drops of contact solution in it makes the mascara good as new! I highly recommend this product.
Nicole O.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my perfect everyday mascara. It's water resistant (not waterproof) but definitely lasted through crying at the movies. I think it gives me a bit of volume and a bit of length and separates the lashes the way I like them. Just be careful not to use too many coats, otherwise the lashes get over-coated and stuck together.
Rachel U.
Walkersville, MD
I LOVE this mascara, and so does my sister. The color is super black and it makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller. The only reason I won't give 5 stars is because it is a bit clumpy and the wand is kind of big if you're not used to it. But I personally love mascara wands with big soft brushes because they are easier on the eyes! Also I put it on AFTER I use my setting spray because it does take a bit longer to dry and and the spray smudges it up a bit.
Cortney P.
Port Orchard, WA
This is my go-to mascara! It really is amazing. I naturally have very long eyelashes but aren't quite dark enough. I bought this on Ultas 21days of beauty a few years ago, and I fell in love! It was a set of this mascara and a felt tip eyeliner and I love them both so much I kept buying them! They're definitely worth the money. I don't know why but a lot of mascaras make my eyes burn but this definitely didn't do that. Definitely worth the money!
Olivia C.
Glens Falls, NY
I have been using this product for 5 years now and I love it! I was unsure about spending over $20 on a mascara but this one is worth it! It makes your lashes full and luscious! The single mascara bottle lasts a long time as well, I have had my most recent bottle for up to a year now and it stills provides a good product!
Kate C.
Columbus, OH
I can't believe this is rated so highly. I DO have a sample of this that I used for the first time this week, and I'm wondering if the wand is very different in the sample. This is mascara and it does it's job - it makes my lashes black. But it didn't lift or lengthen or add much volume. I used this mascara on my right eye and put Benefit's They're Real mascara on my left eye. My Benefit eye was NOTICEABLY better with more length and volume.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.