BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Isabella M.
Columbus, GA
If I could give this mascara 100 stars I would. I adore this mascara and it is right now all I have to use for my eyelashes where as, before this product, I would have to use about 2-3 different mascaras to get a desired look. This formula is smooth, almost creamy and the brush is wonderful as it has many bristles. The pigment is INTENSE and you only need about two good swipes up to get long, thick lashes. It's not flaky and lasts all day. I would 100% recommend buying this mascara.
Allyson M.
My go to mascara on an EVERYDAY basis. Gives me gorgeous lashes! Usually after using a mascara for a while it doesn’t wow me anymore… but NOT with this one! I have been using it for 2 years about and never want to stop! This mascara adds both length and volume! So I only use the one! And saves me time and money on false lashes! Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Jessica G.
San Antonio , TX
This is THE BEST mascara in my opinion! I love the look of false lashes, but hate the time that goes into applying them, and the heaviness of it, so this is the next best thing!! I have been using UD Perv for almost a year now, I will occasionally pick up a different mascara or use a sample but ALWAYS end up going back to this one! 👌🏼
Amie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love the Urban Decay eyeliners, so I recently decided to give their mascara a try, and it did not disappoint! The Urban Decay mascara is a perfect partner to the Urban Decay eyeliner. I also like to wear it on top of my Clinique mascara. I just apply a coat of each. Be sure to leave setting time before applying a second coat, then forget about it for the night!
Brittney D.
Seaside, CA
This mascara came in a beauty bag I got for making a purchase over $25 and I must say I am hooked. I have red hair so my eyelashes are pretty light and nonexistent but not with this mascara. I feel like I actually have lashes! I love how bold it is and how it's long lasting with no clumps or flakes. A must have in every makeup bag!
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
this is a decent mascara, maybe mines just old.. i felt like it gave me pretty lashes, but i wasnt blown away by it. I like that it wasnt a super wet formula so i didnt have to wait too long for it to dry, i didnt have horrible transferring issues, and it didn't flake. I would get this again, but like i said it's just a good mascara, nothing amazing though in my opinion..i have short stubby lackluster lashes, and though it made them very dark which i liked, it didnt give me stand out lashes.
Felicia R.
Cypress, CA
I've tried so many mascaras over so many years, and I've finally found the one! This gives the length and volume it promises with or without the Subversion mascara primer. But I prefer using it with Subversion for the maximum results. I'd say even better than Benefit's They're Real and Too Faced Better Than Sex. Doesn't clump, dries well, and really gives your lashes that pop. I really wish these came in colors!
Iovanna V.
I like the actual mascara formula but I can't get over the wand. It's too big for my liking and I feel like I can't get everywhere I need to get without making a mess. If it had a smaller wand I would give this mascara a 5. It leave my lashes staying curled and very black. It also doesn't crumble throughout the day which is a plus +
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Love how my eyelashes turned out so full and with volume. Did not clump at all, separated my lashes individually. After wear it felt lightweight like I wasn't wearing mascara and gave a really flattering feel! Would be buying again for sure! Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Abbey G.
Lexington
My favorite mascara, over and over again.  My sister got a makeover at Sephora years ago and was sold this mascara, it is the only mascara she uses still and it has been 3 years.  The same goes for me.  Urban Decay does need to reconsider the ink used to print on the bottle as it can literally be wiped away with makeup remover wipes.  The formula/brush combo stretches my short straight lashes til the almost touch my brows in 3 coats or less!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.