BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kelly B.
Prague , OK
As far as mascara goes it's pretty fair. It doesn't do too much to my lashes but it isn't bad.
Kendrika M.
This mascara is LIFE!!! I get a full finish look and love the way it stays and don't clump!!!
Chelsea C.
Alvin, TX
Love the length n color not so happy about the clumping. Definitely not a long wear mascara.
amy M.
Inwood, WV
Good formula but don't care for the brush. Very hard to remove but doesn't flake or fallout.
Rosemarie M.
Orlando, FL
make my lashes look like i am wearing false lashes not clumpy its pricey but worth it love it
Ashley H.
Saco, ME
Great formula, nice and dark black, but you have to wipe a lot of excess off to avoid clumps
Abagail A.
I am in love with this mascara. So much volume and very dramatic. Urban Decay never fails me.
April S.
Nampa, ID
This makes my lashes so thick and long. I am always being asked if I have eyelash extensions.
Makinna S.
Enid, OK
Favorite mascAra. Can really build my lashes to the length and volume that I want. Very black
Jewells H.
My favorite! I don't think I'll go back to any other mascara. Adds great length to my lashes
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.