BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kristin M.
Wilmington , DE
Love this mascara and how it makes my eye lashes pop. Gives my lashes the coverage they need
Elizabeth M.
Havelock, NC
This mascara ROCKS! non clumping and lots of volume. I appreciate how it lifts and separates.
Brianna J.
great value
long lasting
long length
weightless
I love this stuff. It has such dark pigment and separates my lashes well and easy to apply.
Gabreal t.
Cincinnati, OH
i think it was just ok. nothing fancy about it. even with extra coats i wasnt too impressed
Alli
Evansville, IN
Only had the sample version on this but it was okay, felt like it dried out quickly though.
Abbey P.
Franklin, OH
I wasn't happy with the turn out of this product. It was clumpy and had a horrible formula.
Becca K.
Monroe, NC
This mascara leaves full dark lashes. It goes on easy and once it sets it stays all night.
Kaly G.
Birmingham, AL
This isn’t anything special. It flakes and doesn’t make my lashes look amazing or anything.
Amanda L.
Rochelle, IL
My favorite mascara. It lifts, separates, and plumps my lashes better than any other brand.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.