BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Liz A.
Williamston, MI
This mascara is so black! I've never really liked and drugstore mascaras because I felt like they were never black enough. This is really black and it makes my sparse, short, oddly blonde lashes really stand out. It gives them thickness and length AND it holds a curl all day it takes a few coats to get the look I want but I'm ok with that. There is also no smudging unless I've run through an airport or something similar.
♠️~Toni S.
I carry this mascara with me on the go! It lasts long and I love the wand ! It makes my eyelashes look super long and thick ! It doesn’t take long to apply and also looks amazing on my bottom lashes ! I’d defiantly recommend to anyone looking for a good lengthening mascara that doesn’t dry out fast
Joy W.
Clare, MI
This went on extremely dark, which I was a huge fan of. In that aspect it was amazing. It was volumizing, but not lengthening. It can tend to clump if you want to build up the coats of it on your lashes though. On my second coat so had to run a brush through mine because it clumped up pretty badly. But I do think it's amazing simply because of the pigmentation, and because if you work with it, it really does look amazing.
Aimee A.
Suffolk, VA
I love this mascara when it's brand new.  It gives you dark long lush lashes and looks striking in pictures. It's definitely worth the price.  The packaging is sleek.  I have lighter brown eyes so I love the darkness of the lashes in contrast.  The only problem that I have with this mascara is that after a while, the brush gets soft and the product gets goopy.  This takes a couple months, but it bothers me because I feel like it's wasting so much product that's still left in the tube.
Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
This is by far my favorite mascara. I feel like it elongates my lashes and makes them look thick and full. It lasts all day and does not transfer. The wand is easy to use, which is nice because I like to apply a bit to my bottom lashes. Sadly, this mascara is on the expensive side and I feel like the cheaper kind, although not the same quality, do a good enough job that I can't justify purchasing this one.
Sophia Q.
Grovetown , GA
I have very thin, feeble, almost nonexistent eyelashes, so I feel like I've spent a lifetime trying to find a mascara that actually did something to enhance them. UD Perversion not only elongates them, but gives them a dramatic, fuller look. This is officially my favorite mascara on the market. It does exactly what it claims to.
Briana T.
Little Rock, AR
I can pretty much use any mascara on my eyelashes because they are so long and it will look great....even $1 mascara. I tried a sample this and decided to buy a full tube off it. It was horrible. It would flake off and sweat/smear. ONLY mascara I have every had this do!this to me. Would NEVER recommend.
Victoria H.
Bangor , ME
This is an amazing mascara! It is so creamy and easy to use! It glides into the lashes like nothing and it doesn't clump! It goes well with other mascaras as well, I like to layer and this is one I always choose to be in the mix! I just love how good this works at giving you volume and length!!
Jen S.
Lewisville, TX
I have this along with the primer and I'm pretty impressed with both of them. My lashes are shorter and not very thick and the mascara and primer together give me a little length and volume. I've tried so many mascaras over the years and this is probably the best I've tried yet. My lashes don't get clumped together and don't get flaky but it's easy to remove at the end of the day with a make up wipe.
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
I was pleasantly surprised with this mascara! At first, the formula seems a little wet, however it gives your lashes a gorgeous lift and adds the perfect amount of volume! This is my go-to mascara when I want dramatic lashes without wearing false lashes. The good thing about the wet formula is that as it starts to dry, the formula keeps a good quality and still performs amazingly! I recommend this mascara.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.