BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth M.
Havelock, NC
This mascara ROCKS! non clumping and lots of volume. I appreciate how it lifts and separates.
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN
The best mascara!! So black! Lasts so long! Works best with subversion lash primer! A staple!
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
This my new addiction. This mascara is great I have little eyelashes and these make them pop
Heather G.
Clintwood, VA
Loooooove this mascara. Very lengthening for your lashes and provides a lot of volume as well
Amanda B.
Greensboro, NC
One of my favorite mascaras. I love the formula because it doesn't clump and it holds all day
Farheen S.
This is an okay mascara its not mu favorite but its not bad either. I wouldn't buy it again.
amy M.
Inwood, WV
Good formula but don't care for the brush. Very hard to remove but doesn't flake or fallout.
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
My favorite mascara it gives volume and length to my lashes I love it and it doesn't smudge.
April S.
Nampa, ID
This makes my lashes so thick and long. I am always being asked if I have eyelash extensions.
Vanette M.
Liked it but it just was a little to clumpy for me. Better than sex is my all time repurchase
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.