BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Jen S.
Lewisville, TX
I have this along with the primer and I'm pretty impressed with both of them. My lashes are shorter and not very thick and the mascara and primer together give me a little length and volume. I've tried so many mascaras over the years and this is probably the best I've tried yet. My lashes don't get clumped together and don't get flaky but it's easy to remove at the end of the day with a make up wipe.
marissa d.
Myrtle Beach, SC
this is by far my favorite mascara of all time. i use this every single day time and time again. this blackens and elongates my lashes ten fold. it lasts me all day and does not flake or transfer. i recommend this to anyone who comes into my ulta looking for lengthening mascara. use this!!!
Briana T.
Little Rock, AR
I can pretty much use any mascara on my eyelashes because they are so long and it will look great....even $1 mascara. I tried a sample this and decided to buy a full tube off it. It was horrible. It would flake off and sweat/smear. ONLY mascara I have every had this do!this to me. Would NEVER recommend.
Brooke H.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my go-to mascara, I've never found anything drugstore wise that even comes close. I've tried all the duplicates, and none of them are as long wearing, as black, as curling, as lengthening, and as voluminous as perversion. The only thing I don't like is the because it is my go-to mascara and I love it so much, I go through pretty quickly, and I wish it was a little bit cheaper for there was a duplicate
Joelle K.
This is a very wet formula. For me it’s a little to wet and I end up with mascara on my eyelids and underneath my eyes. It doesn’t flake or smudge otherwise. It does provide a lot of length but doesn’t give any volume. I won’t repurchase as I hav other products I like better some of which are way less expensive. If you only need length and like a wet formula in a mascara, this would be perfect for you.
Erica M.
Westminster, CA
I received this as a gift and i absolutely love this! it leaves my lashes so long and full. I have the trial size so i will be purchasing a new one. it is easy to use and i love that it lasts all day without having any fall out. I love that it doesn't leave my eyes dark after removing it.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Highly recommend!!! I have thin, short and somewhat sparse eyelashes and I'm unfortunately allergic to eyelash adhesive so this is the best mascara that gets me to the (almost) look of false lashes!! Builds layers and length nicely, lasts all day, runs a little when applied to lower lashes but still quite wonderful!!
Alyssa C.
Mount Airy, MD
I have made a decision to never buy high-end mascaras again, however this is one I can't let go. I used this before the 'better than sex' craze. It gets AMAZING volume, and the brush is huge so it grabs on to all of my lashes. It is a wetter formula and that is what I love about it. I have been buying the travel sizes for ages now and I started to buy the full size so I don't have to make as many trips!
Nicole F.
Lees summit, MO
I have searched high and low for a really good mascara and I'm so glad I found this! Urban decay is becoming one of my favorite makeup brands for many reasons, and this is the biggest! Long lasting, no flaking, and provides length while also thickening. Love love love!
Angel S.
Downingtown, PA
Ok so like, this mascara is totally cute and the bottle is cute and all but honestly it isn't anything special. Like am I happy I have it? Ya obvi, but like do I feel like a drugstore mascara could of done the same thing? For sure b*tch. Like I mean if you have to be bougie af and all then ya get it, but if you're ballin' on a budget just skip this & get like a Revlon mascara or something. Xo, Angel.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.