BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Lorey C.
Gardena, CA
Not very well. Made my lashes clumpy and always too much on it. Wouldn't purchase ever again.
Sara H.
I have short really really blonde eye lashes and this sure does help my eye pop. LOVE THIS!!
Heather K.
Canonsburg, PA
Such a. Great mascara always give me greatdark
Long lashes. Had this as a sample but loved it
Kelli F.
Columbus, OH
Love it! Made my lashes which are very sparse look like fake ones. Would buy again and again
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
This my new addiction. This mascara is great I have little eyelashes and these make them pop
Alexsandra M.
South Gate, CA
This mascara works magic on your lashes! And they have a travel size that has enough product
Lisa C.
Cudahy, WI
Nice mascara. Makes my lashes look long and full. The wand is very nice. Would recommend it.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
I received a sample of this! Sad that it's out but I will definitely be purchasing this again
Tani L.
Love love love this it's a really great mascara helps lengthen my lashes which are very short
Priscilla R.
Orlando , FL
I am totally and completely in love with this mascara! Makes my lashes huge and super black!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.