BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Jozlen G.
Davison, MI
Makes my eyelashes look super defined and pretty. Doesn't clump too bad. Definitely reccomend(:
Rachael D.
This mascara is amazing! It makes your lashes look super dark and long. The wand is also great
Sarahangel B.
THIS MASCARA IS THE BOMB !!! I love the way it makes my eyelashes look and they don't get hard.
Erica P.
Irving , TX
Awesome mascara for volume i love to use this along with better then too faced mascara together
Ashley G.
I really enjoy this mascara. Goes on easily and don't need to build up much for a great effect.
Kerri G.
Enid, OK
My new favorite mascara. It gives me so much volume and length in just a few swipes, I love it!
Kyra D.
Akron, OH
Amazing mascara! It separates lashes and adds length. It also stays in place. It doesn't flake.
Kayla A.
I love how full and long my eye lashes are when I wear this mascara. It also had a great wand!
Krissy
Love the brand urban decay every product I use from them are great!! The mascaras are amazing.
Jennifer R.
Tucson, AZ
Did it's job. Would not buy again. Not really a big mascara fan. Seemed like any other mascara
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.