BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kristina A.
Flint, MI
Love love love 💘 this mascara. I have tried so many mascara's. I love Urban Decay. Highly recommend!
Chelsea H.
Decent mascara.... use occasionally goes on well but very clumpy expect more from a higher end brand
Valerie C.
A go to. Reliable. Does what it is made to do. Simply beautiful eyelashes with this magic in a tube.
Ashley G.
Lawton, OK
I have tried tons and tons of mascara over the years, and I have finally found one that is my go to!
Emilie M.
Eudora
I suck at mascara, but I do really like this brush and formula. I feel like it's done it's job for me
Andrea S.
Orlando, FL
Use for all kinds of occasion my favorite mask !! Is spectacular, gives a dramatic look that I love!
Annie K.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love that this mascara goes on smoothly with no clumps!! Only downside is that its not waterproof.
maddie b.
Schofield, WI
This is honestly the best mascara I've ever used! With the primer, it gives amazing length and volume
kathryn k.
Spring Lake, NJ
very pigmented very black but dries out pretty easily One of my favorite mascara is from urban decay
Randi H.
I swear by this mascara. Two coats and my lashes are full, the blackest of blacks, bold, and lengthy!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.