BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Lindsey P.
Murrysville , PA
I has a sample of this and it works very well. Very similar to the fatty mascara and the same price.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the look this mascara gives my lashes but for some reason it burns my eyes so incredibly bad.
Alexandra D.
Watertown, MA
Good every day mascara. Does okay for length and volume. Doesn’t clump or chip off. Nice dark color.
Maribel H.
This mascara works wonders! It makes my little stubby lashes look existent & definitely defines them!
Breanna H.
Monterey, CA
i used to be a Better than Sex gal til i found this stuff! so much easier to apply and doesn't flake
Lizzie S.
Oxford
This mascara did nothing for my lashes. It was not volumizing or lengthening. I would not repurchase.
Pamela B.
Amboy
Nice mascara. Lengthens and voluminizes lashes without being clumpy or smudging. Pretty long lasting.
Kelsey N.
Orcutt
Lengthens and volmunizes lashes, very thick after two coats. Makes lashes look really full and fluffy
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
This is a lovely mascara. It helps lengthen and adds volume to your lashes. It is also long lasting.
Marcela J.
2936 west blvd Los Angeles California 90016
This mascara does the job I love it and from a girl who has little eyelashes trust me you'll love it
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.