BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda H.
I love this mascara. I use it daily and will keep repurchasing. Gives lots of volume to my lashes.
Esther I.
Great formula - really gives your lashes volume and separation. Doesn't have fall out. Super black.
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
My fav mascara forever!! Last 24h it s not dripping and it feels amazing to have full volume lashes
Angeline A.
Best masacara ever! Love the way my eyelashes look! A must have! I carry mine with me all the time!
Larra H.
Fishers, IN
Not my favorite mascara!! It flaked off super easy when I was teaching....I loved the brush though
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
This is by far the best mascara I have! It doesn't flake and makes my lashes super long and curly!
Kaitlin L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this mascara . I love that the brush is more thin . The formula doesn’t clump and works well
Abby G.
This mascara is one of my top favorites! It makes my lashes look so full and really makes them pop.
Briana A.
I once received a sample and loved it so much I purchased the full size. It's truly a good mascara.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Probably my least favorite mascara I've ever used. Way too chunky and did not go on smooth at all.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.