BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I love this mascara. It’s very black and very volumizing without being clumpy. It also adds length and provides a dramatic but everyday lash. I like the bristle brush because it applies the right amount of product. This is pricey, but even the sample size lasts 2 months.
Sophia S.
Arnold
I love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look. I use it basically every day and really like it. The only downside is that the formula is very wet so I have to wipe off some of the product on the bottle. The price is a little high too, but I think it’s worth it.
Molly H.
Las Vegas
I HATED this mascara. Not only did I end up being allergic to it (eyes swelled) but it flaked all over my face and transferred horrible to my under eye area. I really don’t like this mascara but I want to try others from UD and hope that I don’t have the same experience
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is a great mascara! I've got blonde eyelashes and they are literally invisible. So I'm constantly looking for mascara that adds volume and length. So I took a chance with this one & I couldn't be happier. It's not to wet, it covers each lash with just enough product that turns my blah eyelashes into glam. Definitely recommend this. Plus the name of it is fun and the tube is awesome looking. null
Caitlyn M.
Douds, IA
When I first started using this product, I loved it. Now, I could really care less. Honestly my favorite is the, "Benefit: They're Real." However the perversion has an attractive package and the product works, it can get clumpy and messy. Its good, but no the best.
Rachel C.
Missoula, MT
Without a doubt the BEST mascara I have ever used in my life! I can’t speak for the waterproof version (if there is one), but this gives me the softest, most fluffy lashes! Urban Decay Perversion Mascara you killed it, 10/10 will always Love this mascara.
Jessica A.
Out of all the high end mascaras I’ve tried, I get the most drama out of this one. I was so bummed when it was getting old; I couldn’t get myself to throw it away because I just love this stuff. So much length and volume, I had people asking if my lashes were real.
Rachel X.
Rochester, NY
This is an amazing high end mascara that isn't that expensive for a high end product. The brush is a fat brush wand, which I prefer. The brush allows you to comb through each of your lashes. This mascara really lengths my thin, short lashes. Most of the time, I do two coats to get make them look more like falsies. I've never had an issue with this mascara clumping up on my lashes, which is great. This mascara is better for an everyday look because it doesn't prove much volume. I would definitely repurchase this when I run out.
erika z.
While this mascara has the kind of brush I like - big and fluffy, the mascara didn't really impress me too much. It gives decent length and volume, but I have other mascaras that do better. As a result, I wouldn't really recommend this mascara to anyone.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
This mascara definitely has a good thick brush and a nice formula. My lashes got instant volume and thickness but unfortunately, it’s not quite as buildable as other mascaras. My lashes did not got as big and curly as other mascaras have accomplished before...
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.