BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Briana P.
Michie, TN
Love this mascara gives great volume with out the clumping, I definitely recommend giving it a try
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
I have pretty short lashed and this product makes it unbelievably long and lash! Price is worth it!
Nicole L.
Perversion is my go to mascara! I'm always trying new ones but never like one as much as this one.
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My favorite mascara! And I'm a mascara junkie! I love it! It provides the length and volume I need!
Morgan L.
Canton, OH
This is my go to mascara. I love how it goes on and both lengthens and gives volumes to my lashes.
Madeline M.
University place, WA
Only mascara I use. Amazing formula. Leaves you with beautiful non clumpy lashes that last all day.
Terah H.
Little Falls, MN
I love this! It goes on easily with little to no clumps! I do two layers to achieve a fuller look.
Jessica T.
This mascara is alright. The brush is nice and it is very volumizing, but it takes forever to dry.
Aimée M.
Got this in a set! It's really great! Love the brush. It goes on smooth and doesn't clump or flake!
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
It's not for me! Love the color but it didn't volumize my lashes I found that it smugged under eye
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.