BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Jexy c.
I like this mascara it looks great my lashes do look fuller it doesn't feel heavy.i recommend it sure
Zakiah B.
LOVE IT. Use it everyday and it vvolumizes my lashes a huge amount. Very natural looking yet dramatic
Jessica B.
Indianapolis, IN
Best mascara EVER. Adds length AND volume. I've only had travel sizes and they last a long time also.
maddie b.
Schofield, WI
This is honestly the best mascara I've ever used! With the primer, it gives amazing length and volume
Robert C.
Plainview, TX
Absolute best mascara, it can be used alone or with the primer! Doesn't flake or smear under my eyes
Christine S.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Amazing mascara- adds volume and length without clumping. Although a little pricy it's very effective
Bernice V.
Delano, CA
One of my blackest mascaras very nice lengthens and volumizes keeps them up all day the wind is nice
Elizabeth W.
Savannah, GA
This stuff will make your lashes stand out. It brings volume and pop. It will last all day as well!
Natasha B.
Berlin, NJ
I have really long lashes and this looks amazing on me!!! I can't recommend this enough to anyone.
Katie C.
Fort Campbell, KY
Love love love this mascara! I ran out, and need more! I want to try it with the primer next time!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.