BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Taylor F.
My favorite mascara. There's never clumpiness, it gives some volume and length without looking overly fake.
Angelica D.
Silver Spring, MD
urban decay perversion mascara was easy to use and it wasn't clumpy but it didn't stay on for a long time.
Vonda V.
wilsonville, AL
this is the best mascara I have ever used. I highly recommend it to anyone. It was smooth and long lasting.
Perla V.
The applicator is great with the lashes and the mascara does not get clumpy at all and there's no fall out.
Yanet C.
Conyers, GA
I love urban decay , except for the part where it's pricey, but besides that their make up is good quality!
Ruby M.
Love this mascara it makes my lashes so long and full without looking too dramatic. It also lifts my lashes
Trisha L.
Lovvvvveee!!! I cannot express my love for this product it looks just as if i had false lashes. Beautiful!!
Maria B.
Midvale, UT
I just tried this a week ago. I love how it lengthens my lashes and I curl them separately. Does not flake.
Jacqueline B.
Ppl absolutely love this ... I'm not sure if I just don't put it on right? But it clumps and flakes for me
Jules
Philadelphia, PA
Lengthens more than thickens. No clumps, no fallout. Long lasting. Wish it cost less, but would get again.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.