BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Chloe M.
Locust Grove , VA
Not bad. Gave me decent volume buy clumped up to much. Not worth the money and probably won't repurchase
Kelsi S.
Murfreesboro, TN
My go to!!!!! Love love love this mascara. I recommend this to everyone!! Makes my lashes look so long!!
Alyssa H.
Really like this! Made my lashes look full, voluminous, and so long! Would definitely buy in the future!
Jess B.
Concord, NC
Makes the lashes look pretty but it bleeds and flakes like crazy. I’m not sure why this sells so well...
Kimberly M.
Bellflower, CA
Makes my eyeslashes pop. Dark just like I like it. Don't need to keep going over and over the eyelashes.
Marbelly M.
This is my favorite urban decay mascara ! It it buildable so you can extend your lashes a pretty good bit
Samantha M.
Bensalem, PA
Great, all day mascara. My eyelashes are long and full. Sometimes can get too clumpy if you use too much.
Evie D.
This mascara is good! It's not my #1 but it is a great product. It's great for thickening and lengthening
Brittany C.
It's a nice mascara it adds volume. My problem was the crumbles that would flake off throughout the day.
Paige M.
St. Marys
really love this mascara. it really lengthens and separates your lashes and gives a fuller looking lash.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.