BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on ULTA*
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
I have very sensitive eyes and this lengthens my lashes beautifully without making them feel too heavy.
Michelle A.
Hopewell
It doesn't really seperate my lashes, it makes them really clumpy. Don't really like it, won't re-buy.
Ashley D.
Greenwood, IN
Very voluminizing with minimal coat application. It doesn't flake,not is it too stiff. Quality mascara
Damaris S.
Bellport
Love this mascara give your long volumes to you lashes! Is a bit fad to take off def use mags up wipes
Carissa G.
Brookville, OH
i love this product and i use it everyday. i recommend this to anyone who loves long voluminous lashes.
Lysette B.
Angleton, TX
Love this mascara so much! I preferred this one over then the better than sex one everyone raves about!
Anna K.
San Diego, CA
Superb mascara! No clumps, goes on easy, makes lashes pop, and best of all doesn't bother my contacts!
Kinsey H.
Great product. I recommend this product to anyone. It is very cost friendly and would benefit
Anyone .
Eena D.
Super chunky mascara doesn't go on very smoothly. I was a bit disappointed considering the price point.
Sam L.
Clinton
My favorite mascara. Makes my eyelashes look so voluminous, and I never have any problems with running.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.