BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda D.
Danville, IL
My New favorite mascara! I love it! It makes my lashes stand out and look amazing. So full, and black!
Natalie C.
Long wearing and not clumpy at all! Makes lashes look long, dark, and thick. I wear it almost everyday!
Melissa M.
Portage, IN
Not my favorite. that's better than sex. but I do like this one. it's definitely in my top 3 mascaras.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
It's so black and the wand is so fluffy. It doesn't smudge easily and I haven't experience any flaking
Candace S.
I love this mascara, I received it as a sample and it is amazing. Long full lashes without any clumps.
Anna K.
San Diego, CA
Superb mascara! No clumps, goes on easy, makes lashes pop, and best of all doesn't bother my contacts!
Sierra F.
Stryker, OH
This is a great mascara to add length onto your eyelashes. It doesn't flake off either which is a plus.
Drea M.
I wish I could have liked this mascara more but unfortunately it flakes and smudges throughout the day.
Phanyda L.
I received a sample of this and I can say that I really like it. It applies very nicely. Not too thick.
Kennedy L.
BEST MASCARA ON THE MARKET!! Doesn’t get clumpy. Makes the eyelashes full and long. I use it everyday.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.