BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Danielle T.
Dover, DE
This is an excellent mascara. It doesn't clump. It doesn't smear. & it leaves your lashes whispy and soft.
Caro L.
Probably one of my favorite mascaras. Doesn't flake very much, stays on, and separates lashes very nicely.
Jessica H.
This mascara is full of volume and easy to apply. This product lasts very long without drying! I love it !
Lindsay R.
Love love love this mascara! It is wonderful for volume and separates my lashes wonderfully. Recommend this
Tiffany A.
Bowling Green, KY
This product goes on well and stays very good. I would recommend. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Angelica D.
silver spring, MD
urban decay perversion mascara was easy to use and it wasn't clumpy but it didn't stay on for a long time.
Cassandra S.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Adds length without looking clumpy or feeling heavy on my lashes. I also love that it's the blackest black.
Karrie B.
united states
Love!! Gives me gorgeous lashes. Lengthens and gives me amazing volume. A little pricey but it's worth it!!
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
Awesome! Long lasting and doesn't run. Makes my lashes long and thicker. Definitely recommend this product
Haven H.
Owens X Rds, AL
love this masacars not drying and doesn't flake off adds lots of bold volume and definitely worth the price
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.