BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
reilly S.
this is good, i think it's best quality is that its really black but i'm not super in love with the wand
Rachel J.
Pendleton, OR
This is a good mascara but I can get the same result from a drugstore brand for less than half the price.
Jasmine M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Gives my lashes a voluminous, full look! It doesn't clump at all and wears so well with any makeup look.
Amie R.
This is one of my favorite mascaras! No clumping and great volume, my eyelashes are always well defined.
Mai Y L.
Whoa!! Super black and they make my stumpy lashes look super long!! Very buildable and it doesn't clump
Jackie A.
Carson, CA
Long voluminous lashes without the clump! Good for a natural look, and you can build it up when wanted!
Sandra D.
Yuba city, CA
This is my every day mascara that i use. The only thing I don't like sometimes is the applicator brush.
Jenny G.
San Jose
Really like it I'm not much a mascara person but it works better than others and doesn't get congested.
Angel R.
Silsbee, TX
It’s a nice mascara. I’ve tried better but this one didn’t make me mad. It looked good and worked well.
Denise H.
Hahira, GA
Best mascara in town. Makes my lashes looks long and full. I only wish I could get this in water proof.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.