BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Aleena R.
10954
They were just amazing. They makes my lashes so long and sexy!! It was the perfect value for the perfect thing and is better than a lot of other products I used. I honestly use this everyday cause it's so good and it lasts so long. There is so much and when it runs out I would so buy it again!!! I know I'm gonna have this for a while tho. I even have some to my freinds and they lived it also!!
Samantha P.
Sylmar, CA
The Perversion mascara left my eyelashes looking full and lengthy. It was not overwhelming and clumpy, but left them looking natural. I would definitely buy more.
Linda V.
BROOKLYN park, MN
I would recommend this to everyone! I love how this mascara makes my eyelashes looks long and full of volume. I have super thin lashes and flat. I recieved a sample of it and ran out. I went back to ulta and i just had to buy the full size! It also included a full size eyeliner for 24.00 only! So worth it!
Stacy L.
I love this stuff! It makes my lash look so full and luscious. My only issue is that I do wipe quit a bit of the product off before swiping it on. ( I can't imagine how it would look with so much on it. ) Product also tends to hang onto the end of the wand which I find I need to be sure is removed before use. But because of how great the product looks on my lashes I still give it 5 stars.
Myrnie S.
OMG I HAVE A NEW BAE!!! URBAN DECAY PERVERSION MASCARA IS BOMB! I received this as a gift with purchase and put it in mau basket try. After reading a couple of reviews i decided to try it...well i love it😍😍 It adds length, volume and separates my little thin lashes. Will be purchasing sunday from ULTA'S sale...I believe 10 or 11 bucks!!
Adriana C.
Jupiter, FL
Honestly, this is my favorite "high end" mascara. My mom had to switch to this mascara when urban decay discontinued her other one and she turned me onto this and told me I had to try it. I bought it from Ulta when they had it 50% off and now that I've tried it I would spend full price for this product. It lengthens and adds so much volume to my lashes to the point people were asking if I was wearing falsies. I love that you can layer it and build it up and no clumping occurs at all. It also does not flake throughout the day.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I got this mascara as a birthday gift a while back and it was my favorite mascara for the longest time! I loved the wand and when the mascara dried it was like my lashes were still soft and flexible. This mascara could easily be layered and never really got clumpy for me. I highly recommend if you don't like how mascara usually makes your lashes hard and crunchy feeling!
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I received this mascara in one of my Ipsy bags, and I was so excited to try it! One of my favorite brands is Urban Decay, so I hoped it would be a good product! It’s a thicker formula, perfect for fully coating the lashes without too many coats. I never had a problem with it flaking or smudging throughout the day. And it gave my lashes the fullness and volume I wanted!
Kaitlyn M.
I am just not a fan of this mascara. I bought it about a month ago and was so excited to try it out after hearing many great things about it. When I opened my tube of mascara the product was very dry in formulation to the point where it was all in a big clump at the end of the wand. I tried mixing it up thinking it was from sitting in the box and being shipped threw the mail but even after it was still very dry and clumpy. I tried using it once and it was a beautiful shade of black. Unfortunately I did throw it out after the first time I tried it.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
This is without a doubt the only mascara that i use. Ive tried to find other but they dont even compare. The wand coats your eyelashes perfectly and the formula itself is super black a pigmented. I hate applying several coats of mascara to get the dark look i want. With this mascara, it has this mousse like texture that really coats your lashes and makes them super back without fallout.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.