BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Rebecca H.
Tustin
UD's Perversion mascara is my absolute favorite formula for daytime looks! I use it on the top lashes only, so I can't speak to whether or not it smudges. On top, it stays put beautifully and doesn't clump, smear, or make lashes cling together in that horrid spider-legs look. Smooth, an easy application, and it looks lovely. Highly recommended!  I also love that you can get a travel size for half the price. Mascara is one of those products that you really have to be careful about rotating out regularly, so buying the smaller size works wonderfully for getting the most out of a tube before it goes bad.
Kate K.
It's true what they say: bigger blacker bolder! This is the mascara I usually use every day. I love the formula. It's almost creamy I want to say. It really coats my lashes and manages to keep separation. I get scared of fluffy brushes causing clumped lashes and I never have that problem with this one. Plus it doesn't dry super quick like some mascaras so it's easy to apply. but it does stay put when dry! Awesome combined with the subversion primer for added drama and length!
Britni R.
I got this as a gunky, clumpy sample and threw it in my makeup bag that I took to work for emergencies. Well I had a mascara emergency and forgot my mascara. I used this mascara and fell in love! The sample wand of course is going to be a clumpy mess, but it still performed. It made my lashes look fuller without looking clumpy even though it had every disadvantage. I wouldn't say that it lengthens my lashes but it makes them look dramatic in a glam way. Also, I didn't have the black smudge under my eyes after 4 hours of wear like most of my others. I did purchase a full size product for my mascara rotation.
Taryn G.
This, by far, is my favorite mascara. I tried to love the Too Face "Better than Sex" mascara, but that formula splatters all over my face making the cleanup process of my gorgeous eyeshadow destroyed. This mascara does a very similar job, just without the splatter! I buy the deluxe sample sizes so I don't worry about not using all of it before it expires. It looks wonderful with multiple applications, it doesn't clump up, and just looks beautiful.
Trish C.
south amboy, NJ
This is probably my fav mascara.  I typically only buy the mini sizes because I dont seem to go through the full ones.  I'd rather use up the mini's and buy again before throwing out some full size that goes unused or whatever.  Anyway, I find it doesn't clump up for me, and since I have what I call "non existant" lashes, they make me look like I was born with something worth seeing.  :)    If I am at work, i use one coat; if going out, I use 2.  I also like that I don't see the mascara on my lashes in my sight line like I have with some other brands.  that annoys me.
Cerina P.
MY HG MASCARA!!!!!! Oh baby wheredo i start, ok babes if your looking for a mascara that is going to make your lashes Dark and voluminous and bold this is the mascara for YOU, i love this mscara with all my ❤ it never fails to make my eyes pop and my lashes look full and flawless, it has an amazing texture and the want is the perfect size not to big but not too small, its very soft and makes you lashes look flawless if you havent tried this mascara i highly reccomment, i recommended this to about 5 of my friends and they are all hooked now!
Cortney G.
Muncie, IN
I LOVE this mascara for VOLUME! It doesn't work as well as other mascaras as far as length goes (aran oil infused does the best for this) but it does well! It's a very good quality and I LOVE the brush of the mascara-wand. One thing I HATE with this mascara is it ALWAYS clumps on the side of the tube. I've probably bought over 5+, and it never fails to do this on every single one! Another issue I always have with this mascara is the constant clumping. I'm not for sure if it's because the consistency is thicker than other mascaras or what- but it always seems to clump on my lashes which is a hassle!!
Hannah E.
Austin, TX
I got this as a sample in one of my Sephora orders since I'm a VIP member and it's by far my most favorite mascara of all time. I used the entire sample and just recently bought the medium sized mascara tube from Sephora. The brush is really nice and the formula isn't heavy at all. It elongates my lashes and creates an amazing look to really make my eyes pop. The also amazing thing about this as that the mascara actually isn't expensive. Since it's Urban Decay I thought it'd be relatively pricy, but the medium sized tube i just ordered was only $10 and it's a great size and will last me a while. I made the mini sample I got last 3 months without drying out, hopefully this will last longer and definitely be better than getting the full sized tube ($22)
Paola E.
Los Banos , CA
The formula of this mascara is very good. It doesn't run, it doesn't transfer onto either your eyelid or your undereyes. The brush is big so it's meant for volume. I use it for my bottom lashes to makes them apparent when I smoke out my bottom lash line. It takes so easily when removing your making. Overall it's a great mascara. The reason why I give it 4 stars is because, since it is a thick wand it's doesn't lengthen, but if you do want to mix it with another mascara it'll come out perfect.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I got a sample size of this mascara 2 years ago as my Ulta birthday gift. While I used it, I liked it, however it was always flaking under my eyes, no matter what conditions I was in. I will not be purchasing a full size of this product since I think that there are far better options at the drugstore for a lower price. My favorite mascara to use if the   Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel™ Washable Mascara !!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.