BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
The best mascara hands down! Last all day! Waterproof everything. I love how good my eyelashes look naturally!
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
I do like this mascara but I’ve noticed that some of the times I use it it can become really flakey and clumpy.
Kristina S.
Piqua, OH
Most amazing mascara. This gives me the illusion of doll like lashes. This gives me volume, as well as length.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA
This little maskara was used all up, I really liked it a lot .. It came in a Ipsy bag and I need to buy me some
Hannah L.
Dandridge
Very nice wand. Formula was decent but didn't see any major impact on lashes. Looking for more from Urban decay
Amber I.
Weatherford, TX
Super awesome formula. The brush makes it clump pretty bad though. I always go over it's with Tartes Maneater.
Holly L.
My absolute favorite mascara! I love this stuff. Goes on great and looks awesome every time. Totally recommend
Chelsie C.
Springville, UT
I LOVE this mascara. This is my go-to. It makes my lashes long and dark and doesn't clump. Looks great all day.
Lauren B.
I've only tried the black mascara but I remember loving the formula except for the fact that it smudged on me.
Mckenzie P.
Cuba
Love this product sooo much I mean it gives you volume and luscious eyelashes but it needs to be water proof!!!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.