BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Alyssa W.
Smithfield
This is my favorite mascara. It is pretty expensive but worth the splurge if you have the extra funds lying around.
Brandi M.
I love this mascara (use it after benefit roller lash) to add fullness. My only complaint is it dries out quickly.
tiffany w.
Havana, IL
This mascara is okay. but does get clumpy and alittle bit flakey. but it onky starts clumping if you put on 2 coats
Christie L.
This urban decay mascara works awesome its worth buying if u truly want an expensive brand to use I think its bomb
sana a.
Schaumburg, IL
This mascara is amazing. It gives my eyelashes great volume. And some length. It doesnot clump up and dries quickly
Jamila W.
Wixom, MI
I tried this brand and it was Awesome! Made my lashes look fuller and longer. I'm definitely a fan of this mascara.
Tayla S.
Love this mascara. It builds tons of volume on your lashes. Great for your eyes. It's a decent price. Good quality.
karla a.
Mascara is so hard. Honestly this is only better because of the brush. Its gets my tiny lashes to look medium sized
Heather P.
The brush is nice, made it so my eyelashes looked fuller and not clumped together. It just felt thick putting it on
Kristi S.
Hartford, KY
It always bought Almay or cheaper brands. This was a trial size and ended up buying a big one. It's awesome!!!!!!!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.