BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Tara F.
Chana
This wasn't great. I bought it hoping it would be something new and exciting. However I've had better mascaras.
Savannah C.
El Paso, TX
A really good formula, super black, has amazing staying power yet doesn't feel crusty or heavy on your lashes!
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Awesome mascara works great on your lashes and leaves them look g super long and beautiful. I highly recommend.
Rachel A.
Runs really bad, doesn't do anything for my lashes. I think they changed the formula because I used to love it
Alina Y.
Blacklick, OH
This mascara does add volume and makes my lash look dark and full. However, it does not keep my lashes curled.
Mirella Lucimar G.
Lake Mary, FL
I love this mascara at first I thought it was a waste of money but after I seen the effects I'll be buying more
Danielle H.
Hazard, KY
Quickly fell in love with this mascara, it does all. Lengthens, is so black and made my lashes so much fuller!
Kate T.
Wynona
This is so black and makes my lashes look super fluffy! It separates them wonderfully and give me good length.
Tracie B.
Wichita, KS
I love this mascara! It’s super long lasting, doesn’t flake and my lashes don’t loose their curl when applied!
Malaya G.
Just okay. Didn't do much for me. This also transferred to my under eye Area and left black smudges everywhere.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.