BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

jessica b.
Favorite mascara I have ever tried! Never going back to any other ones ! Makes my lashes look super long and thick
April W.
Abilene Texas
Works better than some but drys out quickly. Has a tendency to flake. I prefer Essence princess lash to All others
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
I have a sample of this mascara, I really like it, i do not use eyelash curler, do not feel heavy but looks heavy.
tiffany w.
Havana, IL
This mascara is okay. but does get clumpy and alittle bit flakey. but it onky starts clumping if you put on 2 coats
karla a.
Mascara is so hard. Honestly this is only better because of the brush. Its gets my tiny lashes to look medium sized
Sydney G.
Got the sample size and love it! Am going to buy to full size next week as I'm running out. Great for all occasions
Christina C.
Ocean Springs, MS
Makes your lashes look so long and thick. Does not leave lashes looking clumpy. Lashes look very natural and full.
Alyssa W.
Smithfield
This is my favorite mascara. It is pretty expensive but worth the splurge if you have the extra funds lying around.
Morgan P.
Rockford, IL
I absolutely love this mascara. This makes your lashes so fluffy and soft. It looks like your wearing false lashes!
Esperanza B.
One of my favorite mascaras in the world! Really lengthens my lashes while also curling them . Purchased at sephora
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.