BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Samantha B.
newberg, or
This product is very beautiful!! I’m so glad that I ordered this product and I really recommend it to everyone.
Ava H.

Favorite drink from Starbucks! It's called the raspberry passion tea and you have to try it! IT IS TO DIE FOR!!
Carrie D.
I love this mascara! Gives volume and thickens lashes. Can sometimes smudge on me. Very black color. Glamorous.
Michele G.
Really great mascara. Doesn't flake or smudge. Brush is flexible and easy to use. Price is high. Doesn't clump
Ashley D.
Independence, OH
FAVORITE MASCARA!! I love all urban Decay products, can't go wrong with any of their eye products specifically.
Carolyn H.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for nights out, but definitely not something you want to buy if you're going for any kind of subtle look.
Maria R.
Good product, I keep using its. Easy to apply and good durability, leave my lash longer. Nice package. Love it
Allison A.
I like this mascara. It’s full and beautiful. It doesn’t curl lashes as much as I like but does fill them out.
I love this product it really gives volume and length. It sometimes gets on ur under eye though through the day
Lauren H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This mascara is AMAZING! So full and not clumpy and makes my lashes look gorgeous! This is a great investment.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.