BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Rochelle F.
Sandston, VA
I have tried the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara over the span of a few weeks (using it a few days in a row) and really love the way it makes my lashes look. First, it is easy to apply and the large full brush makes it easier to get volume and length for your lashes. It is moderately priced and available at the brand's site, Sephora, Ulta and other locations. I think the pigment is nice (I've only used a black shade), and the effects last all day without reapplication. I highly recommend trying this out!
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn, NY
Good mascara. The formula is neither too wet or too dry. The brush is a natural bristle brush. You can layer this mascara without your lashes looking clumpy or like spider legs. It is very good at volumizing your lashes, not too much for lengthening them. I would not recommend this if you have extremely short lashes. Great for normal lashes who need volume. The wand reminds me a lot of the L'Oreal carbon black mascara
Hailey T.
San Marcos, TX
This is my absolute new favorite mascara! I used to only use roller lash, but now I can't ever see myself using anything else! It's great for day to day and also more dramatic night looks due to it's easy layering and feathery, natural look! I have had multiple people ask me if I got eyelash extensions even when I'm wearing just one or two coats! My ONLY complaint is that towards the end of the day it does begin to flake a bit and can be quite irritating to my eyes, causing a bit of dryness.
Simone R.
Brooklyn
SO AMAZING. Perversion makes your lashes look beautiful and voluminous, and almost looks like falsies. I'm sure there are drugstore alternatives that are just as good, but I'm going to keep buying this one. Holy grail mascara, I've had at least 40 people either ask me if I was wearing falsies or what mascara I was wearing. SO GOOD. It does become clumpy towards the end of the tube, but putting a little bit of saline solution in and swirling the wand around fixes that and prolongs use.
mahnoosh m.
I actually received this as part of a gift bag from sephora and I didn't expect to like this mascara. to my surprise it was a nice addition to my collection. It has a middle of the road consistency ( not too thick/not too runny) and the pigmentation is a really nice bold black with some shine. I have my holy grail mascaras and my routine is set, but this layers beautifully over a good lengthening mascara. Its not too lengthening but it provides great volume and dramatic color when I want them to stand out. The fact that I do turn to it says a lot and I'm tempted to buy the full size next :)
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I had high expectation toward this mascara.Urban Decay is a popular and high end brand with some absolutely the best product compared to other brands. However, not with this Perversion Mascara. The packaging is very edgy, sleek and metalic, it give you the clean, futuristic feeling. The wand is long and thin with small medium size brush. I guess brush is the main factor contributing whether a mascara is a good mascara or not. The brush is a total flop, it does not do anything to my lashes. It does not lift, it does it thicken, it does not curl. While the formula of the mascara it self also a failure. It appear too liquidy, it feels like applying wet liquid to my lashes. So there it is a bad combination of terrible wand that does not do anything to my lashes, even after I surl it with lash curler, plus watery mascara that only messing my make lashes. Did I also mention that it is not waterproof? yup, it started to smudge after couple of hours. I would not recommend this mascara, go get your self a drugstore brands that have better mascaras than this one, safe your money.
Emily R.
Allen Park, MI
Mascara is one of my favorite beauty products and I consider it to be one of the most important make up staples. That being said, I've tried out many mascaras and was excited to try this one. I was a little disappointed by this product, so I'm glad I got it free with my Perversion eyeliner. The brush is nice and I like that the mascara itself stays wet looking without drying out during wear. This is good for volume, but the length just wasn't there using this. If it could achieve the same volume with better length, this would greatly improve this mascara.
Latisha S.
I was sent this mascara as a sample with one of my Ulta orders and I love it! I bought the full size right away! It separates my lashes beautifully and coats them very well! I can put on a few layers without the mascara clumping and getting spider lashes. Highly reccomend!
Meryam R.
California
I have straight lashes and sensitive eyes. I also can't stand clumpy mascaras, especially when they make your eyelashes feel stiff and spidery-like. I bought the mini version, after I tried it in the store. With that in mind, I have to say I am very happy with this product.It gives a beautiful natural look,
I like the formula, my lashes don't become rigid, they stay flexible...which makes it comfortable,doesn't run, even if your cry (!)I was watching a movie, got emotional...oh well...but surprise surprise...it stayed put...this really won me over, it doesn't clump or flake,holds the curl it's a nice black colour. But the price is too pricey for ONE mascara if your on a budget,but its worth it.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I see some of the reviews on this mascara are mixed, but I really think it depends on the type of lashes you have.  Personally I have long, but very thin lashes.  If I use a thick mascara it makes my lashes stringy and clumpy.  This macara works perfect for me.   It coats my lashes, but they don't stick together like some do, the brush style is great for my type of lashes.  It's doesn't clump and goes on very evenly.  I wear contacts and it does not irritate my eyes at all and doesn't leave me looking like a racoon by the end of the day.  I am horrible at applying mascara and this goes on like a dream.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.