BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Jade N.
Fargo, ND
Favorite mascara. Love the brush it has and the mascara is an all day hold. Does not flake, but a smooth consistency
Charlotte G.
Yakima, WA
This mascara gives me ultimate length, black pigment, and fabulous volume. Whenever I wear this I don't need falsies!
Risham A.
Fairfield, CA
Love love love this product. I gives a nice thick dramatic look to my eyelashes which is perfect for evening events.
Heather A.
This mascara is a good one, but not my favorite. It,does help with my little eyelashes, but not as much as Mad Lash.
Sarah F.
Lake Grove, NY
My holy grail mascara. It lengthens and doesn't clump my lashes together. It looks amazing and even helps them curl.
Melissa K.
Hamilton, NJ
I have blue eyes and long blonde lashes. Very light weight. Doesn't clump. Gives volume and length. Need to reorder!
Chelsea L.
Ester, AK
Great mascara. Lasts quite a long time, my only issues are that it's hard to remove and it tends to be kinda crumbly.
Emily E.
Appleton, WI
What I Love-creates fullness and volume that's punched with pigment.
What I Don't Love-flakes off throughout the day.
brieanna c.
Rocky Hill, CT
This makes my very short lashes look longer and thicker and I love it. I just wish that the formula was less clumpy.
Sam S.
Palos Hills, IL
This mascara is amazing! It creates full, beautiful, dark lashes. The wand is large and catches all lashes with ease.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.