BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kari T.
I honestly really didn't like this mascara. I curled my lashes as usual and applied the mascara, but instead of holding the curl, my lashes were perfectly straight again within 30 seconds. A couple of positives are that despite not being waterproof, it manages to stay on without flaking off, and it keeps your lashes pretty soft so you don't get that uncomfortable crunchy lashes feeling. The volume was okay, but the lack of curl holding ability is a complete deal breaker for me.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
This is my new favorite! My Better Than Sex Mascara started flaking on me sooooooooo bad recently and after using Lash Food for a while I turned to this mascara and I'm very impressed. It's got to be something to do with the wand. Doesn't flake. Doesn't smudge. Love this stuff!!
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
I got this mascara in one of my ipsy bags a couple of months ago, and I absolutely love it. It has lasted a long time, and I wear it almost every other day (since I have a couple of mascara's in my rotation). I usually have to use a lengthening mascara before using any volumizing mascara, as I haven't found one yet that can do both as well as two separate ones. This gives me incredible volume. I have even been asked once or twice if I am wearing false lashes! I will definitely purchase once I run out.
Kayleigh C.
west palm beach
This was one of the first higher end mascaras I bought.. I can definitively say I will never go back. The formula of this mascara is great and the color is very intense and vibrant black, one thing I did notice after about a month or so of use was that my lashes actually seemed to be getting longer. My mother uses the same mascara (because I referred it to her) and she felt as though hers looked longer as well! So 5/5 for her and I. I would recommend this product for sure!
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is Better than too faced Mascara. It’s blacker and creamier it’s a clean application to the Lash it tapers just like your natural hairs. It lasts all day. Sometimes I do get some black on my lid at the end of the day I just wipe it off comes right off. Never looks dry or flaky I normally do not buy high end Mascara however when there is a sale it give you a chance to try things and I was happy. I also noticed less eyelashes have been falling out so thats a plus for me
Marisa C.
This is one of the worst mascaras I have ever used, period. I was late on the Perversion train and didn't come across it until recently, and there was not one instance where I thought I could make this mascara work for me. It's streaky, clumpy, too wet, transfers so easily...I could go on. The only positive about it is that it's a dark dark black and it coats the lashes opaquely. Other than that, there's nothing about it that would make it worth purchasing again.
Rachel C.
When I first tried this mascara, I did NOT like it. To me, it was way too watery. That was a while ago. About two months ago, I decided to give it another chance, and I was smitten. I love how lightweight yet opaque the mascara is. it still feels a little wet, but it gives my eyelashes length and volume without giving me those creepy spider looking lashes. I am able to wear this confidently all day without it flaking or becoming clumpy. I guess it was love at second sight!
Bianca H.
Bronx, NY
When I first got this product, I didn't really like it because I didn't feel like it did much to my lashes. It also felt a little dry. However, I ended receiving another one as a gift and it worked amazing! it really gave like that oomph look ! Made my lashes look fuller and blacker .. just the way I like them! I just hope when you get one .. you get a good one haha
Isabella M.
Columbus, GA
If I could give this mascara 100 stars I would. I adore this mascara and it is right now all I have to use for my eyelashes where as, before this product, I would have to use about 2-3 different mascaras to get a desired look. This formula is smooth, almost creamy and the brush is wonderful as it has many bristles. The pigment is INTENSE and you only need about two good swipes up to get long, thick lashes. It's not flaky and lasts all day. I would 100% recommend buying this mascara.
Allyson M.
My go to mascara on an EVERYDAY basis. Gives me gorgeous lashes! Usually after using a mascara for a while it doesn’t wow me anymore… but NOT with this one! I have been using it for 2 years about and never want to stop! This mascara adds both length and volume! So I only use the one! And saves me time and money on false lashes! Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.