BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Brittany D.
Las Vegas, NV
Got sent a deluxe sample and the next day I bought the full size. Makes me barely there lashes look full and amazing!
Risham A.
Fairfield, CA
Love love love this product. I gives a nice thick dramatic look to my eyelashes which is perfect for evening events.
Terry A.
REDDING, CA
I really like this mascara. It made my lashes so full and thick I love it and plan on buying the full size real soon.
Cari S.
I do like this but- I have long but thin lashes and I was looking for more volume but length was good. Lasts all day
Shweta R.
This is the only mascara I use. It gives length and volume, all that I need. Price is average, and packaging as well.
Amanda H.
Reading, PA
I like this mascara for length. It makes my lashes look crazy long but I would choose something else for more volume.
Rubai A.
Seattle
Love the feel and wand. But it will instantly smudge and give me racoon eyes. I've even tried it with setting spray.
Jade N.
Fargo, ND
Favorite mascara. Love the brush it has and the mascara is an all day hold. Does not flake, but a smooth consistency
Whitney C.
San Jose, CA
This mascara really elongates my lashes. It's lightweight formula is great for long night out but still looks great!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I received a sample of this at the urban decay store and I must say I really liked it better than the Mac one I used.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.