BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Megan D.
athens
Good mascara. Doesn’t smudge or make my lashes clumpy. It adds volume. The applicator is too big to use on bottom lashes.
Melissa C.
Russellville, AR
I love this mascara. It is my go to for big, bold lashes. I love the large brush, as it gets every lash with each sweep.
Brittany T.
This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used! None clumping and super dark! This mascara makes my lashes look great!
Becky w.
Fredonia, NY
Purchased at: Urban Decay CA
I got this as a promotional sample and absolutely love it. I just wish it was cheaper (but i'm a drug store makeup buyer)
Martha M.
Gilbert, AZ
This mascara gave me so much volume without making my eyelashes all clumpy. It's so black and doesn't flake onto my face.
Yajaira G.
Wilmington, CA
This is by far my favorite mascara. I got a sample size as a gift and I loved it so much I had to buy the full size one!
Sanah Q.
Lake in the Hills
I LOVE IT. it doesn't "chip" off. It makes my lashes look Fuller and doesn't clunk in chunks to show I only have 5lashes.
brianna m.
When I bought this product the brush bristles were not all there and the rude seemed to be empty and I was not satisfied
Jennifer D.
Beaverton
Had minimal flaking and smudging even with my physical job and long hours. Not clumpy but it is more of a thick formula.
Jessica K.
I love this brand but this mascara missed the mark for me. It's too liquidy and makes a mess and doesn't dry fast at all.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.